New Jersey Transit

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

buses

Union City, New JerseyUnion City, United States
juanbernal.com
Today, August 12, 2017 at aprox. 3:50 PM. I was crossing Palisade Ave and 8th Street when I almost crashed into bus #5888 on route 86P, plates # OYA 2401.
The lady driver did NOT respect the RED LIGHT almost causing an accident.
This should just NOT happen...
I followed the bus for a couple of blocks and at NY. Ave .and 15 ST. I managed to approach the bus when stopped at a red light, tried to talk to the lady driver but she did not open the door and was very nasty, even cursed at me.
Aggressive drivers like this lady should not be driving public service, they are dangerous and unpleasant.
I would not be waisting my time doing this report if I did not know that you appreciate feed back from customers and improve the quality of the service.

I hope this report will be taken into account.
Juan Bernal cel.703 587 0600
Updated by juanbernal, Aug 12, 2017
Just a few minutes ago I received a call from a private number supposedly from a lawyer asking me to describe the incident. I tried to explain that the bus did not respect the red light and almost crashed me...and he said that "Dolores" the driver of the bus filled a complaint against me for driving erratically and that I was eating tacos and crossed the red light. How could a driver at 25 miles per hour, crossing a red light see that I am eating Tacos??? This is a joke!!!
All this is false, she was the one that crossed the red light. The supposedly lawyer started making discriminatory and racist remarks saying that I was probably having a piñata in my car and that I should go back to Mexico ( by the way I am not from Mexico) and that I was banned from the NJ transit busses for life and that he was the lawyer, jury and judge in this case and that they were going to sue me. he told me to shut up at least five times.
It is amazing that because I was trying to be useful to the system reporting a driver that brakes the law and should not be driving public transportation, a danger to every one, and now I am the bad guy, and am going to be sued!!!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Arts & Humanities

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree