Nedbank / bad service

1 South Africa Review updated:

On the 21/05/2009 I went to ned bank @ mdantsane to find out if I can block a debit order on my account because I bank there went to a lady called linda @ the enqiuries asked her if its possible to have my wish done she firstly looked @ me as I was stupid & im asking the most imposible thing that has never been asked she answred me saying no & consantrating to her colleuge which she was talking to before she served me living me with a no & no support to her answer I was standing there like a stupid & wishing I din't go there from the first place I shared this @ work we went the to find another answer to our question she shouted us like stupid kids & sent us to the managr we did'nt complain to the manager becoz we knew that we won't find a resolution nedbank has a bad service that is always caused by this same lady no one wants to even go & ask for help @ the enquiries @ nedbank plz people do something about this as i'm angry now due to someone who needs customer care service. My email add:nogudea@yahoo.com. Work tel: [protected]

As

Comments

• Th
      13th of Oct, 2009

Nedbank continues offerring bad service, i use Nedbank in Jorisen Braamfontein to send money to my kids in Natal. I always encounter bad service at it's best. You will find that 20 people are servied by 1 person, ending up spending all my lunch standing in the que. If Nedbank services are not changed and put in line with the other banks you might lose customers. Last time i went there i spent 1 hour 30 minutes being told that staff is on lunch.

Distressed customer

8th of Mar, 2010

We are trying to buy a car through Nedbank financing. It has already been a week and we have been approved but the staff at the Klerksdorp branch are fast asleep or dead, who knows which. The acting branch manager, Yolani, can only tell you to wait but does nothing to speed things up.

NEDBANK KLERKSDORP, YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!

Christien Scheepers Tel. no. 0723004008

• Fe
      5th of Nov, 2010

i went to my branch on the 1st of novenber to cancel a debit order because they deduct aganishee from my wages as well as the debit order they told me my money will be in my account within 48 hours but after 72 hours there is no money in my account bad service

• Pe
      3rd of May, 2011

Recall the complaint. Problem sorted out.

• Si
      21st of Oct, 2011

i have invested money with Nedbank it matured 2010/10. my house was reposed and they said i must pay the remaining amount from the bond and i agreed. To my surprise till now i did not receive the remaining money they are taking me from pillar to post every time i go to the branch they give me different stories. i need my money and if you call head office the receptionist will transfer you to the wrong department. Nedbank has the worst service they are not professional. if i knew i should have never dealt with them from the onset. they wont give you direct line for legal department.

• Sl
      26th of Apr, 2013

Now that you know which client I am, Let me inform you why I am frustrated. I am currently sitting in China. Yes China, before I left I gave someone full signing power over my account to handle my affairs in South Africa. She has informed me that Nedbank has made some errors in pulling off my personal loan on numerous accounts when payment is once a month.

Due to these errors - which we know nothing about because their staff cant help her, saying its my account. THAT'S WHY I GAVE HER FULL SIGNING POWER! So due to your banks handling of my funds - Firstly my credit card payment has not been made! The money goes in to be paid for it, and your bank keeps pulling it off for something else. My personal loan. Secondly this has caused conflict with my ABSA account as your bank keeps pulling off extra money.
    Nedbank UITEBHAGE IS PATHETIC!!!
    I want to know where the hell this money is going too! The bank keeps blowing me off and refuses to help! I am so frustrated with this dam bank! Every time i try get answers they have no idea where this extra money is going to!!!

• Pr
      28th of Apr, 2016

sandry charges of R145 NO!!! That's too much. am so angry. I thought maybe I had other deductions.

• Sh
      23rd of Mar, 2017

im so upset with Nedbank i apply for a card after they phoned me how many times to apply so i went in apply and then when i try to follow up they said i took out a personal loan years ago i do not recall this at all when trying to get help the service i got was and is bad sorry to say but i went to nedbank to sove this now they want me as a customer to run around and find the problem dam what more but they sit all day watching their customers accounts to see who get big sum of money then phone begging u as customer to invest i will not revere any one to nedbank

20th of Aug, 2018

10th of Sep, 2018
    Nedbank - Nedbank personal loan
    Brackenfell
    South Africa

They have take 4 dep orders of on me loan in 4 days after been in bank today still take one of.so I have to wait from Friday till Tuesday to revers the money but I don't have money to pay for house and food.I am not happy client if this is the way they doing to me.