Menu
Nedbank
customer service contacts

Nedbank
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

190 complaints
22 resolved 168 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nedbank. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Professional Banking)
Professional Banking
0 0
More phone numbers

What is Nedbank’s email address?

Nedbank’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Nedbank website

What category is Nedbank related to?

Nedbank is related to the Banks category.

What are the social media accounts of Nedbank?

What is Nedbank's Facebook?
Connect with Nedbank via Facebook at Nedbank
What is Nedbank's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Nedbank on YouTube at Nedbank
What is Nedbank's LinkedIn?
See Nedbank's portfolio on LinkedIn at Nedbank
ADVERTISIMENT

Nedbank information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Nedbank is a multinational company founded on 1 March 1888 with its headquarters located at Sandton, South Africa and key people behind it being Mike Brown (CEO), Michael Davis (CFO), Mfundo Nkuhlu (COO), Trevor Adams (CRF) and Mpho Makwana (Chairman). Nedbank currently employs approximately 31,277 people. Nedbank deals in the Banking industry and offers products such as Financial services, and provides its services in southern africa According to the latest report, Nedbank has generated R75.9 billion (2018) and net income being R28.8 billion (2018)

Expand Collapse all
When was Nedbank founded?

Nedbank was founded in 1 March 1888.

What industry does Nedbank compete in?

Nedbank competes in Banking industry.

How to write a complaint about Nedbank?

To write a complaint about Nedbank and get an answer from the officials of Nedbank, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Nedbank can be filed via the specific Nedbank complaint section.

Overview of Nedbank complaint handling

190 Nedbank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2009. The latest review Personal loan closure of my account was posted on Jun 27, 2022. The latest complaint nedbank not transparent in their dealings was resolved on Sep 03, 2014. Nedbank has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 190 reviews. Nedbank has resolved 22 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nedbank?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nedbank Customer Service. Initial Nedbank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nedbank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nedbank. Discuss the issues you have had with Nedbank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Nedbank’s complaints

N
7:19 am EDT

Nedbank - Personal loan closure of my account

Good day I received qn email document that was the settlement amount given on 9th of june 2022 I have settled your account for the amount that was given the document clear stipulates on or before the 17th I even called in and confirmed that the account will be closed as well reference numbers [protected] and 5083165 please listen to call recordings I wll not...

K
5:30 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Nedbank - Personal loan that was not paid off by nedbank

I had the shock off my life. I have taken a personal loan at nedbank it had insurance and payed it so well and never skipped a month up until I was retranched at work 2020.i went back to the bank again and showed them my papers and I was given a form to fill. I never got any feedback or anything but I saw massage transactions in my phone that my loan i...

C
4:41 am EDT

Nedbank - Fraud division

On the 3/02/2022 My wife and I were robbed and kidnapped at gun point in Winterveld Pretoria. The robbers took our wallets/purses and demanded we give them our bank cards as we didnt have cash with us, they held us hostage while they went to the ATMs to withdraw money and subsequently bought with them We filed a report and tracker people came and recovered...