Naza Kia Malaysia / kia sportage gt
I am Lin Poh Fook (IC No : [protected]) from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan has in Feb 2017 tested KIA Sportage GT at Seremban branch. The dealer requested my IC and document and I submitted as per requested without any booking fee collected.
Since there is no booking fee collected I suppose the deal is not successful. Later on, my friend has refer me to a dealer in Penang in March 2017 and was introduced to a pre-register KIA Sportage GT (PMW 6632) for RM129, 500 & an impressive offer such as below :
1) 3 years free service
2) 5 years warranty
4) Full tank petrol Ron 97
5) Car Floor Matt
6) Driving recorder
I have made a booking fee RM300 payable to GEM Utara Sdn Bhd. My car Loan was approved in April 2017. Unfortunately, the dealer told me the car has been sold. The dealer advise me to take the new car without any promotion as per the (7) item listed above.
I have paid the booking fee for the pre-registered car and the sales person shouldn't sold it to the other person and advise me to take a new car which is more expensive and without promotion.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.
Please contact me at 011-[protected].
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sportage air cond problem 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - abs systen
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia grand carnival
- Naza Kia Malaysia - no action has been taken. wiring problems
- [Resolved] Naza Kia Malaysia - bnc 2796
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia service centre mergong alor setar bad service
- Naza Kia Malaysia - poor service - insurance renewal & road tax
- Naza Kia Malaysia - cerato k3