[Resolved] Nabisco Mark Schwab Bentonville, AR. / Back stabbing

1 Bentonville, AR, United States Review updated:

Just a heads up for the people that have dealings with this guy! He would sell his mother for a promotion. You may think that his corny laugh is ok but if you let him know about your personel business or work habbits and exspecailly your ideas (He will take credit for your ideas, I know first hand!). I am or was having an affair with him until a few days back because of the above comments and the fact he would not leave his wife like he said. I know first hand about what I have stated and we will leave it at that. One final note is I do know most if not all the people he works with and things have been mentioned about 90% of you. FYI Springdale

• Resolution statement

Mark Schwab did everything in his power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where Mark Schwab image and services are concerned.

Comments

• Cc
      29th of Mar, 2009

I know who wrote this complaint and the comments are true. Everyone at W M Wrigley Jr Co best be on your guard! You need to send this rotten apple down the road.