[Resolved] Nabisco Mark Schwab Bentonville, AR. / Back stabbing

1 Bentonville, AR, United States Review updated:

Just a heads up for the people that have dealings with this guy! He would sell his mother for a promotion. You may think that his corny laugh is ok but if you let him know about your personel business or work habbits and exspecailly your ideas (He will take credit for your ideas, I know first hand!). I am or was having an affair with him until a few days back because of the above comments and the fact he would not leave his wife like he said. I know first hand about what I have stated and we will leave it at that. One final note is I do know most if not all the people he works with and things have been mentioned about 90% of you. FYI Springdale

• Resolution statement

Mark Schwab did everything in his power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where Mark Schwab image and services are concerned.

Comments

• Cc
      29th of Mar, 2009

I know who wrote this complaint and the comments are true. Everyone at W M Wrigley Jr Co best be on your guard! You need to send this rotten apple down the road.

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Nabisco - Nilla Wafers
    Alpine
    Alabama

What happened to quality control? The wagers are not cut and looks like these were scrapped up off the factory floor. Unusable. Inedible.

21st of Oct, 2018
    Mondelez Global LLC - Ritz Crackers
    East Hanover
    New Jersey
    ritzcrackers.com

Every box of Ritz crackers i buy, the crackers just crumble in my hand. I love to use them with certian dips for parties. Also my grandson likes to eat them with cheese and cold cuts on top, but they fall apart! What has happen to this great product, we want our Ritz crackers back please.

• Co
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Nabisco - Oreo red velvet cookie

On 1/25/2017 i took a bite of a red velvet oreo cookie and upon first bite, there was a small blonde hair that was baked into the cookie. This is disgusting.

• Ll
      12th of Nov, 2018
    nabisco premium crackers - crackers fresh stacks
    New Port Richey
    Florida

never consistent or fresh for the past several months

• Pa
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Mondelez Global - Oreos

Please put the filling back in the oreo!!