Having problems with Pringles?

Pringles reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 17, 2009. The latest review pringles was posted on Sep 11, 2021. The latest complaint redemption of speaker of pringles was resolved on Apr 18, 2016. Pringles has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 108 reviews. Pringles has resolved 7 complaints.

Pringles Customer Service Contacts

Kellogg's Consumer Affairs P.O. Box CAMB
Battle Creek, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pringles Customer Service. Initial Pringles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pringles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pringles. Discuss the issues you have had with Pringles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pringles Complaints & Reviews

Pringlespringles

This is the second time its happening, i opened a pringle tube and found a pungent smell of oil and the taste is so bad and bitter, they have to be wasted. I bought 3 tubes and unfortunately these will be wasted.
Kindly mainatin your quality, its an expensive product in Pakistan. What is the reason for such a rotten smell?
You should look into the matter seriously.

PringlesPringle salt & vinegar

I bought a can of salt & vinegar pringles on 8-27-21. There is no salt and or vinegar taste to them. They taste like straight up flour. Not sure what you have done but you just lost 2 more customers. Just gross
    The regular pringles taste just like them.

1205kt60 0901
    Best by Oct 23 2022

Stamp on bottom.

Sincerely,
    Former pringles lover
    Angela Atkins

Pringle salt & vinegar

PringlesChips

Hello my name is Mark Anthony Gayle and I think I will complain there is a lot of starch in the pringles chips which makes you very thirsty! For something to drink! Water! Or juice, pop! Softdrinks once and a while with the pringles chips package! Especially on february 14th! For my love of the women in my black jamaican birth family!$70, 000, 000 million dollars on lotto max lottery won! On 69 lottery tickets! My gift in the mind! 100%xoxoxo! No expired pringles chips products in the sobeys, metro, and mac's, circle k, supermarkets and convenience stores! October 15th! May 4th! Fathers day! My parents food punchline! To bad strangers with rotten chips! August 29th!

PringlesPizza pringles

Today I opened a sealed can of pizza flavored Pringles and let my toddler eat a few. A little while later I went to eat some and realized they smell like chemicals and taste god awful. I can't believe my baby actually ate them. What on earth is wrong with these chips and is my baby going to get sick? It has only been about 45 or so since she ingested these, I just found the expiration date on these chips and they are 6 months old! But I purchased them only a week ago.

Pizza pringles
        Pizza pringles

PringlesPringles

I bought Pringles today, when I opened the tin. Almost all the chips is broken into pieces.
          Regards
          Yolandi

Pringles
          Pringles

Nov 22, 2020

Pringles — Our can of pringles my wife purchased at are local grocery store

I buy your product frequently and keep 4 or 5 cans if they are on sale for 99 cents in our home so that when...

Pringlespringles wavy applewood cheddar potato chips

I purchased a can of your Applewood smoked cheddar potato chips and after opening it up, I tried a couple. Without a doubt I must say they had to be the absolutely WORST tasting chips I have ever eaten. I threw the rest of the can into the gatbage because that's where they belong. How could you make such a disgusting product? Cheddar cheese it's NOT. What a waste of money. I doubt I will try your chips again.

Pringlespringles

As life long customer of Pringles I purchase 6-10 tubes of Pringles every other week. It never fails as I open the Pringles remove the tab What do I see a tube full of broken Pringles 😡 I think that The Pringles Company needs to make a plastic tray/sleeve for the Pringles to give the chips a bit of protection from breaking and we the customers would be happy to see that we purchased a tube filled with unbroken pieces of Pringles I don't buy no other brand of chip other than Pringles. I pay $1.88 for each 6- 10 tubes of Pringles make my purchase worth buying with a tube filled with unbroken pieces of Pringles.
              Thank you!

Pringlesproducts

Pringle's are my old time favourite chips but I have just noticed that the chips have changed they are way smaller than they used to be. I brought a packet from my local veggie shop and then I went to paknsave and brought the same flavour, the packet from the veggie shop was the original ones I had compared the paknsave packet to the other ones I had just brought and it was way smaller than the paknsave one I am actually disappointed at the new ones because of the size, texture is thicker and less flavour please go back to the original ones thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

I trust you are well.

My daughter and I are biggest fans of pringles, we usually buy the original or sour and cream flavor. On Saturday, the 29th of September we bought the sour and cream flavor but we were so disappointed to find half a can, 90% of it to be crumbs and very salty to such an extent that we threw them away. This is totally unacceptable and unfair.

• Pr
                      Pringles2 Feb 07, 2020

I tooo bought a can and got a 40% can of all crumbs.='/
                      I was excited to try the honey mustard="/

I also agree that they seem WAY less flavorful than i remember them to be.

Pringlespringles salt and vinegar

I bought a container of salt and vinegar pringles on 2019-10-01, but what a dissapointment I had!! It is old and taste like nothing, there's hardly any flavour on 😭. The BB date is only 2020-04-16. Unfortunately I don't have the slip from checkers where I bought it, so I couldn't take it back. I feel that I pay a lot of money for the product but don't get any joy of it.
                    Is there anyway you can improve on your product? I really love pringles, but not the bad experience I had with product

pringles salt and vinegar
                    pringles salt and vinegar

Pringleschips

Good day,

I hope this email finds you well.

I've purchased Pringle on many occasions and this is not the first time I experience this. My chips were half a can. It's already ridiculously over priced and to receive half a can is just not acceptable. I purchased two cans and one of them were not fresh which I found strange because it is a new flaovour.

chips

Pringlesoriginal chips

I purchased a couple of tins of pringles for a get together at my house when I opened the tins only the first few were full chips the rest was crumbled. This was disappointing and embarrassing as I had guests over. Utter nonsense and poor customer service. My Contact number is [protected] and my name is Aqeel. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Pringlespringles chips

I bought the special at Makro 7 cans of chips for R100. I have opened 3 of them and all have a funny smell. The chips isnt smoothe and hard to bite on. The smell is so bad you cant even hold it close to your mouth. My baby loves pringles and has not been able to eat it ever since this bad experience.

I still have the chips at home for consumer to investigate.

Please contact me on [protected]

Sep 06, 2019

Pringles — poor product quality

Not the first time that I purchased Pringles at Elto-towers in Kuilsrivier. (Not blaming them). The product...

Pringlespromotion

I have purchased a tube of pringles due to a promotion on the side about a Sony speaker, the dates it's giving me to check my batch code is between 12/06/19 & 30/08/19 and the date now is 03/09/19 which means I can't check if I have won because it's out of the date shown on the tube, also the pringles themselves are not out of date, thay are in date by 11/11/20, I feel I have been robbed of a chance to win a Sony speaker?????

promotion

Pringlespringles sour cream and thai chilli

Good day,

I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I've been having multiple disappointments with regards to the above mentioned Pringles flavour:
                              * The item is almost never available in stores
                              * The item is either damaged when finding in store eventually (however the item is still paced on shelves)
                              * I bought the item on the 27/08/2019 at Checkers in Cape Gate Mall, however the chips were completely hard and old and the flavour was terrible!!! - this does not taste like the initial flavour when it was launched.

I would hereby request that you either refund or replace my item as this is very disappointing for a fan of your product - I do not wish to try an alternative.

Regards,
                              Danielle

Pringlesall flavors of chips

I have recently went back to eating Pringle's chips, but they have absolutely no flavor and they are broken up and in lots of pieces in the cans, I really hope that the problem can be fixed because they are one of my favorite chips. I'm not sure if the broken ones are a packing problem by manufacture or maybe a problem within the stores that receive them, I really hope that it can get figured out for future.

Pringlespringles sour cream and onion

Good day.
                                  I have always been a pringles lover, especially love the sour cream and chives flavor. Lately I have been so disappointed in finding my pringles in hundreds of pieces in the holder. I don't believe this could be a packaging or store issue as I have bought other flavors which was in better condition then this.
                                  I trust you will investigate this issue and make some improvements.
                                  Thanks
                                  Shané

pringles sour cream and onion
                                  pringles sour cream and onion

Pringlespringles sour cream & onion

I am really annoyed as the pringles I bought today have mould growing on them. The box of the sour cream and onion pringles doesnt appear to have been knocked, dented or tampered with, the inside lid was fixed on tight, yet after taking a few pringles out I noticed a black lump and mould on the crisps. This made me feel sick and I am glad I didnt any before noticing. Not what you expect to find from a leading brand.