Having problems with Ritz Crackers?

Ritz Crackers Customer Service Contacts

100 Deforest Ave
East Hanover, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ritz Crackers Customer Service. Initial Ritz Crackers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ritz Crackers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ritz Crackers. Discuss the issues you have had with Ritz Crackers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ritz CrackersBits cheese

I just bought a box of cheese ritz bits today. Im currently eating them and its no cheese. Barely. They are basically little tiny crackers. They are not sticking together with cheese. I have to literally pick them out individually just to get one that does have cheese between the too. I been eating these for years and love them. Please fix this something isnt right machine isnt working right or something. Please

Bits cheese

• La
      Laurent546 Nov 17, 2020

Call the 1-800 customer service number on the box.

Ritz CrackersRitz cheese crispers

I really enjoy Ritz crackers. I love the freshness and crispyness of your products, however I purchased two boxes of your cheese crispers. They are very delicious but they were all crumbles. They were more like cracker crumbs then crackers. The boxes did not appear to have been mishandled. I don't have a packaging recommendation but I was not happy with the shape of the crackers. They could not be used for our small get together.

Ritz cheese crispers

RitzCrackers

I opened the box of Ritz crackers and put a cracker in my mouth and had to gag due to the over whelming amount of salt on top of the cracker. Too much salt...all I taste is salt...not enjoyable at all...The whole box had to be trashed... this has been a reoccurring problem. I am to the point where I am reluctant to buy this product again due to trying a new box several times. I don't think it's to much to ask for this product to have the salt reduced.
      Thank You...

Crackers

Ritz CrackersHandy-snacks rirz crackers'n cheesy dip

I bought a box of your Chessy'N Dip Crackers at BJs in Fairfield, CT. However in every pack there is hair in the cheese dip. This is disgusting and unsanitary!!! I've never had this problem before with your products but I won't buy again. The distribution company is doing Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ 07936 USA. Product serial number is 0 [protected] 4. Please recall so others won't find hair in their crackers.

Ritz CrackersPlain ritz crackers

@ 1 week ago I purchased a box of Ritz Original Crackers 11.8oz * fresh stacks
          at Stop & Shop on Riedville Dr Waterbury ct
          The Brand seal number is [protected]
          3 packs out of the 8 had peanut butter (what looked like spills from machine) on them. For me it was no big deal, so I ate them and gave some to my dog.
          But after thinking about it I thought about it and worried if there are more boxes out there like that?? It could be vary dangerous for peanut allergies.
          Please inform Ritz of this matter as I really don't know how to. I hope this can be corrected before any mishaps or tragedies can happen.

Michael Monnerat
          [protected]@aol.com

Ritz CrackersCrisp & thins

I have purchased a bag of bacon flavoured ritz crisp & thins with no flavoring and an awful taste (13 oct20 AX3 09B7) just tastes plain. I was very disappointed with the product I purchased. I buy this in a alternative to getting regular chips for healthy option. In the past when I have bought them in other flavours they have been full of flavor. Thanks :)

Crisp & thins

Ritz CrackersToasted chips sour cream and onion

I Have purchased a bag of sour cream and onion oven baked toasted chips with no flavoring (09 oct20 AX 105B2) just tastes plain. I was very disappointed with product. I buy this in a alternative to getting regular chips for healthy option. In the past when I have purchased the oven toasted sour cream and onion chips they have been full of flavor. Thanks BG

Ritz CrackersRitz toasted chips

I am on weight watchers and i love your toasted chips but numerous times i buy them i am praying that they are no all broken up😢on weight watchers you are limited to a certain amount of points a day mine is 23 not much to use wisely so i choose rits toasted chips in which i can have 13 chips for 4 points a lot of points for few chips so its very discouraging when you have to piece them together like a puzzle to get a whole chip. I never complain nor spend the time writhing a company but plz find a new packaging or something, i dont wanna stop eating my ritz i love them but this is just unacceptable. Thank you for your time. Betty carter

Ritz toasted chips

Ritz CrackersAll Ritz crackers

What a mess. Every time I open a container or package of Ritz crackers all I get is crumbles almost instantly. I'm tired of spending really good money on your name brand crackers that I have always liked but now fall apart at the touch. You can't even put butter on them without them crumbling, this is absolutely ridiculous! Until Ritz cracker company get something figured out I will buy something else. These are not worth $.25 a box.

All Ritz crackers

Ritz Crackerstoasted pitas oven baked cracker

Why so much salt???

I love the taste and texture of the product.

Love it with hummus and with melted cheese and with other dips.

Why 160 mg sodium per serving? Way, way too much. Leave it simpler and more natural and healthier. Please! Please!

Would love if you produced a healthier, crunchier snack chip. I thought that was what I bought until we tried them, though tasty way way too salty.

Ritzcrackers

Well to start with this is nothing to do with complaining, it's about praising you my niece Saffron Phillips has Been the poster girl for Ritz crackers, she eats sleeps and does not leave home without her Ritz since she was a child, and this addiction has followed her thorough her adult life, that's why I'm contacting you guys as she's about to get married I wanted to find out from you if you could point me in the right direction as I would like to buy her something special obviously to do with Ritz crackers it would be amazing .
                      I do hope and await a response from you .
                      Kind regards
                      Patricia Phillips

Ritz Crackersritz everything crackers

My husband and I just bought a 13.7 oz box of these crackers from Walmart and almost every pack inside was crushed! The box wasn't damaged at all but the crackers inside sure were! we were highly disappointed because we always buy Ritz crackers. At first I thought that they might have been dropped but NO, they must have been packaged like that. Sad, because the crackers are very tastey and would have been a real hit at our Super Bowl Party.

BARCODE: [protected]

Ritz Crackerscrisp and thins - cream cheese & onion

I love this product and have become addicted to it! Eat them all the time! The last bag I bought, last week, is not even like the same product. Usually they are all puffy and crispy. These chips a flat and thin. Doesn't look like more tan a dozen have any puffiness at all. Just look grease logged. First time for this but a disappointment because I love them. I am eating them but just with dip, not as my usual snack, because they don't taste the same.

Ritz Crackersritz crackers party size

Hi.
                            Hey what's up with your Crackers? We eat these daily. The family size/party size. There's some change in the crackers. I swear you just look at them and they fall to pieces. Seriously what happened?. You can't even put peanut butter on them. You just touch them and they fall to pieces. Sometimes we get a box and they're fine. But more and more we getting these crumbly crackers. We just love Ritz. For years and years. These are the regular ones. Man I don't want to try another brand. But I'm having to just toss these. Not fair Ritz. So what's up?
                            Thanks for listening
                            Sheri Crabbs

ritz crackers party size

Ritz Crackersritz

To whom it may concern,
                              About 75% of the crackers were crumbling and falling apart. I dont know what else to say. My email is [protected]@live.com. Every package I opened the ritz crackers would fall apart into a crumble.
                              That's not what I purchased. I've attached a picture of the crumbles and the UPC. I'd appreciate someone to contact me and I am requesting a replacement.
                              Ruben Diaz

ritz
                              ritz

Ritz Crackersritz crackers with whole wheat

Each and every sleeve of crackers have smudges of peanut butter on edges. I have allergy to peanut anything so immediately recognized the look and then smell of peanut butter after opening one sleeve of the crackers. Crackers were purchased earlier this year, problem identified one week after purchase; procrastinated filing claim, hate to complain but concluded this must be reported. Monetary compensation should be considered by Nabisco however, this complaint is more for purpose of their correcting production error.

ritz crackers with whole wheat

Ritz Crackersfudge covered ritz

My daughter and I were so excited to see the Fudge Covered Ritz were back, so we bought a box. We got them home and they were all stuck together and the taste was terrible. I couldn't pull the crackers apart. We love Ritz, but will no longer buy the Fudge Covered. I was so disappointed. It killed me to have paid for a product that we will not eat. I have written plenty, you get the gist of how much this product sucked.

fudge covered ritz

Ritz Crackersritz crackers

The past few times we have purchased the Family Sized box of Ritz at Walmart in Great Falls Montana, every tube inside the intact, undamaged box has had many broken crackers that are crumbly and cracked.

We love your product and have purchased it for years, but are thinking about looking for another similar cracker product because lately, buying Ritz is a waste of our money.

Thank you for the opportunity to give our opinion.

Ritz Crackerslimited edition ritz football tailgate crackers

I spend a lot of money on having a football party and I bought five boxes of Ritz football tailgate crackers and every single one of them breaks apart as you tried to put cheese on them and my guests were very upset about not having crackers with a cheese and it messed messed my whole tailgate party up and I am very angry crumbs all over the carpet my dogs are was choked on the crumbs twice but he's okay but I am still very angry I would like you to discontinue these crackers because they are a bad design and they do not withstand cheese

limited edition ritz football tailgate crackers

Ritz Crackersburnt crackers

To who this may concern. I brought bags of Ritz crackers Thin and I was not happy with the results. I opened the package and poured them into a bowl and looked at them . They were over cooked. They were burned to the crisp. My guests were not happy with them either. At the end of the day I had to throw them away. Beçause nobody wanted to eat them. So I would please like to receive a refund for all my crackers and trouble.
                                        Thank you and unhappy customer.

burnt crackers