Having problems with Hostess Brands?

Hostess Brands Customer Service Contacts

+1 816 701 4600 (General Inquiries)
+1 800 483 7253 (Product Inquiries)
+1 646 277 1228 (Investor Inquiries)
P.O. Box 419593
Thu8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hostess Brands Customer Service. Initial Hostess Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hostess Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hostess Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Hostess Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hostess BrandsHotdog buns

Hello, how do I submit a complaint? I purchased some hotdog buns from Walgreens tonight and I get home to make hotdogs and the buns are molded!!! I can't return them because they're already closed. The best by date is January 27, 2021. These hotdogs were $2.99 which isn't much but it's much to me when I'm hungry thinking I'm about to have hotdogs and now can't eat them, instead I have to wait until tomorrow to return them back to the store which is very inconvenient! Thank You

Hostess CakesIced Vanilla Zingers

I have been buying these iced Vanilla Zingers forever. But the last 2 times I've bought them they've been stable, and they are my favorite. The last ones I bought were: Best By Jan. 2, 2021 number H101924000293
    19:56

Just wanted to let you know so the problem can be addressed. I buy them every week.
    My address is:
    Lori Hudson
    1207 Coyle Street
    Springhill, La. 71075

My dad use to buy these for us when we were kids.
    Thanks,
    Lori Hudson

Hostess BrandsStrawberry cheesecake mini donuts

I purchased a bag for my 1 year old daughter, nothing new i always purchase these for her and when I opened the bag and reached into grab one I felt an something that was not the same shape as the donuts, I pulled it out and I don't know what it is. I am a regular customer I always buy Hostess products and am always satisfied until now with this product I am very unsatisfied, more so because it was for my daughter

Hostess BrandsDonuts are expired

I bought donuts at dollar general on Nov 30 2020 the address is 357 west ave j robstown tx 78380. The donuts are expired my daughter and I got sick from eating them. My name is Veronica my phone number is [protected] my email is [protected]@gmail.com the doctor at the er said it was food poisoning

Hostess BrandsDevil's food zingers

I purchased a box of 10 devil's food zingers and when I took a bite of it, it was very hard and when I took another out I noticed that the one I took a bite of was discolored very light and hard but the next one was very good but the one I took a bite of was awful and made my mouth have a terrible aftertaste for a long time even after I ate the next one don't know why it was hard like that but I wanted to address the problem so it can be Aurora Mosley. You can reach me at [protected]@gmail.com

Hostess BrandsHostess ding dongs

On October 11, 2020 I bought a box of ding dongs at walmart. Only two of them had cream filling. I was very disappointed never had a problem before. The best by date is Dec. 02, 2020. H [protected]:17.

Hostess BrandsDing dongs

For some reason the last several boxes of Ding Dongs I've bought all have a weird taste to them.
              The Chocolate taste extremely cheap, the cake has a metallic taste, and the filling (what little there is of it) taste almost like plastic.

Since this only started happening this year, I wonder if the way they are sanitizing or something is causing it.

Hostess BrandsHosted zingers

Hi I buy hostess zingers all the time. Like two boxes a week. The last 4 times I have bought them at 3-99 a box* I have got ones that have been stail they have been hard the cake and the frosting both. Usually they are soft and good. I don't know what has changed. The date on the box is not exspired but they are hard. For a person that eats as many as I do its a disappointment when they are not fresh please send fresh ones to 1633 n rome way apple valley utah 84737 to r. Mecham thank you

Hostess BrandsHostess triple chocolate brownies

I bought the 8 individually wrapped brownies from walmart on vance jackson san antonio, texas 09/22/20. The label says good till oct. 12th 2020. They taste horrible. Hard like they're stale, no nuts, just a horrible taste. Never will I buy another hostess product again. Yuk!!! Someone needs to learn how to make a real brownie!!

Extremely dissatisfied

UPC:[protected]
                    10 cakes
                    Purchased: Walmart
                    Price: $2.98
                    Problem: the icing is too sweet and the flavor is not the same. The cake wasn't moist, all in all this was very unsatisfactory. I have to admit it's been a long time since I have last eaten these cakes, but they used to taste much better. My name is Della Bates. [protected]@aol.com, P. O. Box 23931, Belleville, IL 62223, [protected].
                    I expect to hear from you soon. I have the item still in my freezer ( My Husky refused to eat them).
                    Regards,
                    Della Bates

Hostess BrandsHostess Powder donettes

I bought these donettes on september the 9th and they have a expired date of august the 21st did not look at dates when I bought them I just opened them and they are stell and falling apart when you pick them out of the bag well I think who ever stocks the shelfs for dollar jeneral stores they need to check the dates this is the second time I have purchased your product and they were out of date

Hostess BrandsPackage label

We purchased a box of Hostess iced cinnamon rolls, form the Ft Leonard Wood commissary, markings on the box showed 6 individually wrapped pastries, a week ago. Once opening the box found only 5 were inside. H022025200 051 K03:01 is on the front of the box. I've never seen a boxed item short change before. Asking for a coupon or another replacement item.

D
                          Aug 16, 2020

Hostess Cakes — Ding dongs

About 1 month ago I bought 1 box of king dongs & 1 box of twinkies — I bought them at the meijer store in...

R
                          Aug 08, 2020

Hostess Brands — Raspberry Zingers

I purchased a 10 pack 13.4 oz(380g) of individually wrapped Raspberry Hostess zinger cakes, and my husband...

K
                          Aug 07, 2020

Hostess Brands — Cinnamon streusel coffee cake

Hey guys and or gals!... I bought a box of my favorite! Coffee cakes from a walmart and they aren't out...

Hostess BrandsHostess Jumbo Donuts blueberry

I bought a package of Hostess Jumbo Donuts, the Blueberry flavor, in Holt, Missouri, at the Dollar General. I had opened one and ate it. Tasted great, so i decided to eat one more. Opened the package and smelt something like nail polish remover, thought my family might have left open a bottle... took a bite of the donut and my mouth instantly went numb, and smell was horrible, tasted like chemicals. So i immediately spit it out! The donut was tainted with chemicals of some sort! I breastfeed a baby, so im so nervous the littlest bit of chemicals could pass to my baby! How scary!!!
                          I just want a refund or a new box of donuts free of chemicals.!!!

Hostess Jumbo Donuts blueberry
                          Hostess Jumbo Donuts blueberry

D
                            Jul 31, 2020

Hostess Brands — Hostess ding dongs

This is my go to when I cheat on my diet. So imagine my disappointment when I bit into a cake from this box...

Hostess BrandsHostess cupcakes frosted chocolate

Opened the package (single) bit into the cupcake after the 2nd bite heard a crunch and felt a sharp object with my tongue after spitting out the chunk in my mouth I noticed pieces of black plastic which I probably swallowed some of. I am very disappointed, I have been eating these cupcakes since I was a young boy and am now afraid to open another package. I hope that you will make amends for this situation.

Hostess cupcakes frosted chocolate

Hostess Brands, LLCZingers cakes

I purchased a box of Zingers cakes at my local grocery store on July 18, 2020. I opened the box the same day and several of the cakes had black mold spots on them. The best by date on the box is Aug 27, 2020. The code stamped under the date is: H [protected]:18.

Zingers have always been a favorite treat, but I will consider twice before purchasing again.

I expect at the very least, a full refund. Purchase price was $2.99, plus .09% tax,

Sue Spielman
                              1254 144th RD
                              Seneca, KS 66538
                              [protected]@nvcs.com

Zingers cakes

L
                                Jul 21, 2020

Hostess Brands — Raspberry zingers

I purchased a box of Raspberry Zingers on July 16, 2020, from Walmart, 3141 Garden Road, Burlington, NC...