Having problems with Mondelez Global?

100 Deforest Ave.
Canada
3300 Bloor Street West, Suite 1801 Toronto, ON M8X 2X2

Complaints & Reviews

foul odor

Product purchased 2010 Box Serial No. [protected] and 2 packages were consumed with no odor. Recently, the...

all sold out at 4 locations

i am writing this within the last 3 days i have went to four different locations in columbus trying to buy these and they are never in stock and when i ask someone they just tell me they are out! is there a way i can get a coupon for this at its current sale price? please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com thanks

premium saltine crackers

I have purchased two boxes of Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers and they both have been contaminated with a...

plastic packaging made product vile

i bought four boxes of their one lb. saltines in May. The user complained about the taste change. Upon taking the box out when i had lunch with him the package smelled moldy. After checking the the boxes which all were in date we had to put them in the trash. No wonder he lost his appetite earlier. I found the product so bad that the garage had to be aired. I tried for a week to contact Kraft foods. We will go to the FDA. Also of no surprise Kellog is recalling their cereals for a similar packaging problem.

not good

Nabisco krackers are no longer the same as they were for the 50 years that we have been buying them. They just are not worth carrying home. We also notice that they are not moving off the shelf at the store the way they use to.

• Ba
    Barbara A. Demblewski Sep 30, 2010

The last two boxes of Nabisco Saltine crackers that I purchased had to be thrown away because the crackers emitted a definite plastic chemical odor. Is there maybe a problem with their processing equipment or packaging?

Mary Lou Ledbetter Aug 05, 2016

08-04-2016 Thursday afternoon. I was watching a show and thought it would be nice to have a few Ritz crackers, (I do this from time to time love the taste). Opened up the sleeve and ate a few and when I went to take another on there was something on it like dried peanut, I looked at a few more and they had it on them too, needless to say I quit eating them and thou them away. To look at the stuff on them, it almost made me sick, I guess it was not knowing what it was.

Mary Lou Ledbetter Aug 05, 2016

there should not be anything on a cracker that is suppose to be just a cracker.

Mary Lou Ledbetter Aug 05, 2016

there is not anything else I want to say

bad cracker

the last 2 times i purchased saltine crackers from the Jackson, Ga Ingles Supermarket they were old. This box has a date of June 09 . Bar code [protected] Why do they sell old crackers?

• Sh
    Sherrill J. Graves Mar 14, 2010

My complaint on CHIP'S AHOY in the peel back package the cookies aren"t as fresh as they were in the sleeve packages, also the peel back flap on the front makes me think [ or feel ] that somebody could of been in the package and seeled it back before my purchase I don't think the seal is as safe as they were in the two sleeve package.

• Su
    susan Laroque Jul 12, 2010

I have lookd in every grocery store in my area and can not find any sugar wafers. I would like to find a grocery store that carries them. I live in Kinston, N>C>

Jason Kissee Aug 02, 2010

nabisco chips ahoy whit fudge cookies tasted great but they had more then 6 cookies missing< I wonder if someone grabbed some from where they were being made? I would like a full refund who do I contact? Bought them at Walmart in Grants Pass Oregon. Aug 2 at 5 pm.

• Le
    Leon Wilkinson Feb 11, 2011

My name is Leon Wilkinson, Pastor. - I am somewhat of a cook and making Banana pudding is something all of the memebers of my family and church family asked me to make on a weekly basis... The last few weeks I have purchased boxes (5 to 8 ) to make requested orders and the wafers were very, very hard and dry... some boxes looked like they had not be inspected and apprived for sell... Some cookies even looked like they were nibbled on my small animals and were very hard... I go back to the store and return them when I can; however I don't have a large food store in the township where I live... I'm 60 yrs old, I grew up on Nabisco wafers, I beleive in your product and I use it regularly... What I want is the following: 1) our cookies inspected more closely before released 2) that old boxes not taken from one store and place in a poor area store as is the custom. and 3) I want some cupons to replace boxes I didn't take back to the store but threw away... my email addres is [email protected] Thanks

• 1t
    1 tv man Apr 16, 2011

the saltine crackers are sometimes crumbley and other times crisp, but yet firm and not crumbley. If they were crumbley all the time, I would find another brand. Nabisco needs better quality control.

• Ly
    Lynn Goss May 11, 2011

Oreo cookies have become so thin they break up before you can get them out of the package which getting them out is very easy but they are still breaking up the cream filling is barely noticable What happen Nabisco not making enough profit's i would rather pay a little more to keep the cookie from almost disappearing and i don't mean by eating them you should rename them thin oreo's like the thin mint's.

• Li
    liz walker Nov 13, 2011

what the hell is wrong with u people. do u not ever eat your crackers...They are half done,
    no taste, look awful, and make me sick to serve them...I hope everyone will quit buying nabisco... are you having them made in china, or where...you should be ashamed of yourself...you have many, , many, , people writing in and it does not seem to bother you... It is a waste of my money to buy and throw away white, half cooked, tasteless crackers from my country...Ae you making so much money that you don't care what americans think...I have stopped buying your products and I am in the process of getting winn dixie and other to quit handling your products...you are a disgrace to your company name...

• 1t
    1 tv man Nov 13, 2011

I'm still crumbley crackers hale the time. My next trip to the store I'll get a different brand

• De
    Dee Boatman Nov 02, 2015

Love your crackers they are good with every thing Last box I bought two of the sleeves

were open down the side like the heat press was not at full temp.

The top was sealed both the side were not I have worked with these seal and press myself . Just wanted you to know

Corinne Boatman

6 Fox Farm RD

Phillipsburg NJ 08865

scam

This is a pet peeve, but here we go: I like the products, good snack food; however, one package in ten has a bad seal on one end or sometimes, both ends. If I open the box and neglect to check to see if the plastic sleeve is (Heat?) sealed at both ends, I sometimes get a trail of cracker crumbs across the table or worse, the kitchen floor. I have even had one package that was stale, the opening was so large. I have emailed the company with no reponse, I called to ask for communication with the quality staff at the bakery, and they took my name and sent me a coupon for a free box of crackers. It meant that they just want me to go away. "Don't bother us". If this was a one time event, I wouldn't be complaining, but it happens every month or two (I like these crackers, eat a lot).

My question is multi-pronged: 1) why is it that all the other Nabisco products are well sealed but not Saltines?? 2)How can I reach someone in the quality department of Nabisco (a division of Kraft Foods) and have a rational conversation? This sealing issue is one that I have never run into before with a Nabisco product (I am a faithful customer) but Saltines has repeat problem after problem! They have to know about it. Oh; one time one of the packages had little bugs in it. Threw that one out.

• Ky
    Kym Horner Jan 08, 2010

I have a complaint about the ritz crackers as well. We eat a lot of them in our house and they have been under cooked or over cooked (tasted like pretzels). They have not been sealed well either. I don't want to switch but if it keeps up I am going to have to. I wonder how many people just switch and don't say anything.

You would think the company would care about your complaint. We keep them employed.

• St
    StopBuyingNabisco May 27, 2012

Nabisco doesn't care at all about it's customers. This is not the same Nabisco as it used to be, they were bought out by a huge evil corporation which only has greed and low quality as their main goals. We are now paying more and getting less product and a far lower quality. Unhealthy crap filled with chemical additives is all that Nabisco / Kraft Foods is peddling now. Vote with your wallet and stop buying all Nabisco and Kraft junk. There are plenty of better quality alternatives such as Keebler or store brands which taste better and are healthier than the rubbish Nabisco now makes.

• Ro
    Ron Boyer Mar 15, 2013

Just opened a box of Ritz crackers and each sleeve had about an inch of room at the top. The package is the same size, but there are less crackers in each sleeve. Used to be that one could hardly open the top without breaking the crackers. Thanks for the extra room. Please send the rest of the crackers in another sleeve.

• Bi
    Bill Norris Apr 24, 2015

I eat a lot of Ritz Crackers and from time to time cannot easily open one end of a sleeve. I try the other end and open it easily. I had a passing thought that maybe that was planned, but I really don't think so. (I suppose, to be rigorous, I could start checking the unopened end after I finish the sleeve.) I'm thinking they just do not have control over the sealing process. This is probably a good indicator of their whole approach to process and quality control.

chipsahoy!

I grew up with Chips Ahoy and got hooked to these choc chip loaded cookies which melted in ones mouth. Today I can actually count the choc chips & the cookie itself taste awful. Did the recipe change or is it only in South Africa?

• En
    ensjesse1 Dec 11, 2009

Not sure if the recipe changed, but here in the United States they taste awful. I can't believe that anyone would pay such a premium price for such poorly made cookies. They say "Real cookies" on the package but I highly doubt they are flour based, probably some type of substance that requires no heating just pressing. This may explain why they are so chewy, of course if anyone likes that sort of style then they probably have no idea what a properly baked cookie tastes like anyway (unless they like it based on a texture preference.)

• Sh
    sherita c Jan 08, 2010

the cookies here in metro detroit are hard, dark and dry. I remember when they were light in color and fluffy. They use to taste wonderful when eat them with a glass of milk. Now you have to give them a minute to absorb the milk because they are so hard and flat. What the hell... I know they took out an ingredient to save money because everyone is cutting back some kind of way.

• Da
    davisjayhawk Nov 09, 2010

I was missing a cookie. thumbs down

• Ro
    Robynj May 29, 2018

I bought a bog of Family Size Chips Ahoy this weekend. I know Chips Ahoy have changed for the worse in recent years, gotten smaller, taste a little different. BUT, this package takes the cake. They were very thin, very small, almost like a cracker. I'll being saying goodbye to Chips Ahoy unless they bring back the standard cookie I remember

• Ca
    Cash Anderson Feb 18, 2019

We have been buying Chips ahoy Reduced Fat for along time and loved them but lately they have been dark and dry not like before when they were light and sort of melted in your mouth. what have you done to the cookies. If this continues we will no longer be purchasing them

toxic contamination

I have the same complaint, same UPC#...They taste like insectiside of something. I ate about 10 of them in my...

Resolved back stabbing

Just a heads up for the people that have dealings with this guy! He would sell his mother for a promotion...