[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com / gift card
Gave daughters each a $25 gift card for Christmas. Both cards said funds do not expire on the front of the card. The cards expired so I called to get new cards issued. They both were charged 3.95 for two months and then I was told there was a $15 fee per card to get a valid card that we could actually use. No way around it. So now my daughters have 2.10 each to spend. Such a scam!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Mr. K Patterson Complaint Analysis's Response, Feb 06, 2019
Rebate Special Services
Dear Consumer Ginnfer0202:
We received your compliant regarding your two $25.00 Prepaid Cards purchased for your daughters.
At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.
Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - award prepaid card/unethical
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - customer service
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - error with the amount of reward card