MultiChoice Africa / DSTVdstv explora

Good day
I am extremely frustrated with dstv accounts department.
My id. [protected]
I have now written many emails, contacted you via your online web, phoned in and all to no avail.
In december 2016, I upgraded my existing old dual view decoder and replaced it (using price lock) with an explora, and two additional decoders, which was installed by an multichoice recognised/approved installer. they “handled” everything, disconnected the old decoder service and activated the new decoders again telephonically and here all my problems started.
For more than 20 years now i’ve been a client of first mnet and then multichoice so it leaves a very bad taste to now be treated the way as I am….
You (multichoice) kept on debiting my account (which I now know was the old account) but not debiting my new account which I was brought under the impression will happen automatically, and in april 2017 I got a message that my account is more than r4000 in arrears, how the hell is this possible, what happened to the r899 per month that you debited my account with?
I am at the point of seeking legal help, and going to the consumer board and if I have to cancelling my subscription with multichoice if you refuse to assist me in this regards.
How is it possible that you allowed my account to go in arrears for 4 months, yet deducting r899/month on a subscription that was cancelled, did you then in other words stel my r899 for 4 months? why am I not credited on the new account with the monies (4x r899) that you took as payment on the cancelled account??
You just carried on and debited my account this month by r3, 085.22!!!

Pa