Motorola / Two - Line Expandable Phone / poor quality product!
Hello. I bought a motorola two-line expandable phone, plus two additional handsets. The reception is so bad it’s virtually unusable. When I called motorola’s customer service department to complain, I had to keep repeating myself because of the bad reception. Their only solution was to send me a new phone system. What good is that when it’s obviously just a badly-made product? All I wanted them to do was take all of it back. It was never used, but I bought it online and the web store didn’t allow returns. My mistake on that one. But you’d think motorola would take some pride in their products, or at least care that they have one very unhappy consumer on their hands who will never buy anything made by motorola again.
More Motorola / Two - Line Expandable Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam
- Motorola - moto e4 metropcs