Morrisons / morrison's cat food
I recently purchased your own brand cat food (12 sachets in a box) which was supposed to be flakes I assumed it was like how Sheba flakes are, it did seem a little sloppy.
To cut a long story short I tried 2 sachets on my cat and he wouldn't look at either.
I returned the box back to my local Morrison's and because 2 sachets were missing they wouldn't refund my money or offer a different item.
I gave the remaining sachets to a friend who has a cat who will eat anything I've found out a week later he didn't eat it either
I think it very unfair that you won't refund the item I'm not in the habit of complaining but if the cat won't look at it you should give a refund other wise it's a waste of my money
I enjoy shopping at Morrison's but seriously considering not too anymore as I don't think your very customer friendly
Await to hear from you
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park