Mitsubishi Motors / tampa mitsubishi

1 Tampa, FL, United States

I purchased a used car from tampa mitsubishi on 12/05/17.
I put a downpayment of $4269.84 on my visa card. When i showed up to finalize the used car (stock no p3570) and give them the balance $$ of the order in a check from my credit union, the check was $503.15 too much. Instead of re-processing the credit card payment they decided (against my wishes) to give me one of the company's "we owe" certificate stating that they owe me $503.15. See picture attached of the "we owe" certificate.

It is over 3 weeks later, and over 15 phone calls and several converstations with my salesman (kurt bierek), the general managera (alex disney), and the accounting manager ("joe"), they have refused to honor their "we owe" certificate and i'm still waiting for my refund. I've been promised that they would call me back with up-dates but to date, no body has ever called be back but my salesman (he is new and seems to have no ability to help me).

From the looks of the dealership interior build, and the fact that there were no mitsubishi cars on display inside the show room, i'm worried that they are going out of business and i'll not receive my money due.

Can you help me get paid?

Mitsubishi Motors