Having problems with Mitsubishi?

Mitsubishi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2007. The latest review From production to parts and service was posted on Jul 10, 2021. The latest complaint lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement was resolved on Oct 29, 2018. Mitsubishi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 225 reviews. Mitsubishi has resolved 39 complaints.

Mitsubishi Customer Service Contacts

1890 415 161 (Ireland)
8800 200 0525 (Russia)
1800 188 161 (Malaysia)
+1 888 648 7820 (United States)
+44 128 564 7774 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 1211 (Australia)
+64 800 545 352 (New Zealand)
+43 161 0220 (Austria)
+49 603 168 960 (Germany)
+31 204 056 899 (Netherlands)
+351 217 806 226 (Portugal)
+852 27 211 111 (Hong Kong)
+63 22 508 888 (Philippines)
+27 115 526 000 (South Africa)
+82 25 239 700 (South Korea)
+94 114 797 200 (Sri Lanka)
+66 20 799 000 (Thailand)
+84 437 665 662 (Vietnam)
+54 114 003 5714 (Argentina)
6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku

Mielestraße 2, 61169 Friedberg

Italy
Via Giovanni da Udine 45 20156, Milano

Russia
117485, Russia, Moscow, ul Obrucheva, 30/1, stroyeniye 2, BC "Krugozor"

Sweden
Box 2004, 194 02 Upplands Väsby

Turkey
Kısıklı Cad. Şehit Teğmen İsmail Moray Sok., № 2/1 34662 Altunizade Istanbul

China
031/42F, HangSeng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120, China

Malaysia
Level 6, Building A, Dataran PHB, Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Philippines
№ 1 Auto Park Ave., Greenfield Automotive Park Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

South Africa
61 Maple Street, Pomona, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa

Sri Lanka
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka

Thailand
FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama IV Rd., Klong Toei, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Vietnam
An Binh Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

U.A.E.
P.O. Box 19879, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
G. Ardoino 1004, (1704) Ramos Mejia, Provincia De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600- 8o andar, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, SP, CEP:04534-000, Brazil

Mexico
Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 1240 Piso 15, Col. Santa Fe, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF, C.P. 05348

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitsubishi Customer Service. Initial Mitsubishi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitsubishi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitsubishi. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitsubishi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews, Page 12

Mitsubishi /ws-48311 Projection Tvpoor service!

I purchased this HD upgradeable rear projection tv about 5 years ago, and I was generally please with it's performance. In the owners guide that came with the stated in the form of a promise that "We will engineer and manufacture the upgrades necessary so the HD-Upgradeable television you purchased today can be made compatible with near-future advances in digital television and digital interconnectivity". Since when my 2003 model tv was not equipped with a HDMI input when it was manufactured, I tried to find out from Mitsubishi if there was a way for my tv to be upgraded to handle this new digital interconnectivity. AS Promised. I gave up trying to contact them through there e-mail contact after three attempts, and getting no response.

I then started writing to them. After the third writing, I received a response, saying that they tried to reach me by phone without any success, and I should contact their customer service department. After two days of being put on hold for long periods of time, I finally to talk to a real person. I think it was a real person since they seemed to have a bad cold. I was told that there was nothing available now or in the future that would solve my problem.
All I wanted was information about a simple connectivity problem with my $2000 tv, that I expected Mitshubishi might have the answer for. I have written to the company complaining that instead of getting straight answers, all I got from was a run around to a dead end. To this date I have received no response to that letter, and it's been a few months since then. I other have had a similar issue with this company I would appreciate hearing from you.
I think Mitsubishi should at least apologize for making promises it can't keep, and for waisting my time.

After this experience I don't think I'll buy another Mitsubishi product

• Br
      brian morgan Apr 09, 2008

We need help, lamp out 4 times on 1 year old tv!! Mitsu not helping!!!

RC Hill Mitsubishi - Deland, FLa bunch of liars!

I just bought a 2001 dodge 1500 pickup from your car dealership. This vehicle was bought 7 19 07. The salesman told me one thing then after getting contract at home and studying it I found out he lied. On 7 19 07 went and complained to a manager Mr. Ainsworth and he promised to get back to me in a couple of days, am still waiting to hear from him. The credit manager sold me an extended warranty contract which he told me covered the vehicle bumper to bumper for all repairs. This was another lie. After taking a little road trip this past weekend, found some things wrong. Some of which were wrong to begin with but as I bought the vehicle as is they told me to wait for warranty papers and then bring in to fix.

The salesman also told me this vehicle had so many hundred point inspection which if so these things should have been picked up and fixed before being sold. This was another lie. After taking vehicle to service dept. today and telling them what I found out wrong, they called the extended warranty co. and they said none of this was covered under the warranty. This included Check engine light, power door locks, and the A.C. Now as I am in there signing all these papers, you take the mans word for things without getting into detailed reading. If you are going to allow a dealership like this to use your name, I think you people are in deep trouble. In my years of doing business if I had a bunch of liars like this working for me and dragging my name down I am afraid I would have to do some thing about it. As a new dealership I understand they must start off with a good amount of sales but not this way. You can be sure that my message will get around as to this dealership and the Mitsibushi name.

Mitsubishi Electronicsdo not honor promised warranty!

At Christmas of 2005 I bought a 52” DLP Mitsubishi television at Best Buy. I did not take out a Best Buy warranty, but was told that the TV came with a 1 year IN HOME warranty provided by Mitsubishi. When my TV needed service while in warranty (just before Christmas 2006) I called Mitsubishi for service. They told me that they did not currently have anyone to service my area and that I would have to take it in for service. I asked them about the in home part of the warranty and they said, “Well, that is something we try to do, but if you live away from a city sometimes we can’t.” I said, “But that is not what I was told when I bought the television.” “I know, but that is the reality of it. We can’t help you. If I were you I just wouldn’t buy any more of our products.”

Well, that is all fine, and I assure you that I will follow that advice, but that did not do anything for the repair that I needed on the TV I bought under the pretense of it having an in home warranty. I had to take off a day of work and drive eighty miles to their nearest service center, and 80 miles home. Then when it was ready, I had to make that same 160 mile trip. Pretty poor for a company that said they would service it in my home. I filed a complaint with the BBB but they basically said too bad, so sad.

• Al
          Al K Oct 04, 2009

I guess its pretty bad when a company tells you not to buy its products haha. I know this post is two years old, i hope things worked out for you though.

• We
          WebMonkey Mar 31, 2009

Mits is being sued over their DLP's as they have numerous problems with them. Do a search for CNET.com and mits as there is a whole forum regarding it.

Mcginnis Cadillac/Mitsubishi - Houston, TXdirty, shameful and dishonest tactics

Let me tell you a little about my experience with McGinnis Cadillac in Houston, TX.

During an online search for a pre-owned vehicle, I came across what I thought to be a pretty good bargain from McGinnis Cadillac.

I called the number listed, and spoke to a sales person. He gave me some information about the car, and I went to look at it during my lunch break.

The first time I got there, the car was blocked in by about 5 other cars, so a test drive was out of the question. I had to come back a second time to test drive it. After driving the car, and deciding I liked it, we negotiated a price a day or two later, and I informed the sales person I intended to have the vehicle inspected, and, should the vehicle pass inspection, I intended to purchase it. I SPECIFICALLY asked him what the protocol would be for taking the car off the market, asking him if a deposit was required, and telling him I would have no problem leaving one. HIS WORDS: "Consider it held." I informed the sales person that if he needed a deposit, or needed to get a hold of me for any reason, to not hesitate to call me. I worked about 2 miles away, and could easily drop by. I contacted an inspection company on a Thursday (1 day after we agreed on a deal). They inspected the car the following day (Friday).

Saturday gets here. At this time, the report had been completed, but the results had not been made available by the inspection company. I receive a phone call from the sales person Saturday evening, informing me that someone is looking at the vehicle. I tell him I don't yet have the report, and ask him if he needs anything from me to ensure the car will be held. I tell him that I will contact him the second the report is in my hands. He tells me he'll let everyone know, and not to worry.

It's now Monday. The report is posted at around 8AM my time, and I call the dealership at around 10AM (I believe the earliest they open). There was nothing on the report that would have stopped me from buying the car. I had a question about a minor line item on the report, but that was basically it. The sales person tells me he will go retrieve the car.

I get a call from the sales person 30 minutes later, informing me that they sold the vehicle Saturday evening. He is apologetic, and keeps saying he "doesn't know what happened". When I press him as to what happened, he doesn't know what to say. I proceed to remind him that they promised to hold the car, and I had offered on multiple occasions to leave a deposit. All I get is "I know, I'm sorry". Furious, I ask to have the inspection fee refunded ($99). He says he will ask his supervisor. I get another call 30 minutes later, informing me they are unwilling to refund my inspection fee.

I leave a message to the owner of the dealership. He calls me back, sounding very concerned. He says he will investigate this "right now" and get back to me today. This was around 2PM this afternoon, and the dealership has long since closed. I'd be real surprised if I ever heard back from him.

I imagined such dirty tactics from a dealership who has a broken-down trailer as a storefront, but not a Cadillac dealership. NOT ONE THING about my experience with this classless organization has been positive. I will contact the Better Business Bureau and other outlets, so consumers can know about what happens at McGinnis Cadillac ahead of time, and not experience anger and frustration similar to what I have experienced.

• Be
            Ben P Jun 17, 2011

It is unreasonable for you to expect them to hold the car a whole week for you when the inspection took place on Friday. Your inspection company is the problem. Next time you should take the car to your mechanic, have them give you their feedback in less than an hour. I have never heard of an inspection report that takes 3 days. Just get the red light or the green light from the mechanic. Or were you planning to itemize a litany of little things in order to try to win big concessions?

Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America, Inc. — multiple mitsubishi electronics 62 diamond micro display dlp hdtv big screen problems

I have been a devoted Mitsubishi Electronics customer since 1998 when I purchased my first Mitsubishi...