Having problems with Mitsubishi?

Mitsubishi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2007. The latest review Federal Emission Warranty was posted on Sep 9, 2021. The latest complaint lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement was resolved on Oct 29, 2018. Mitsubishi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 228 reviews. Mitsubishi has resolved 39 complaints.

Mitsubishi Customer Service Contacts

1890 415 161 (Ireland)
8800 200 0525 (Russia)
1800 188 161 (Malaysia)
+1 888 648 7820 (United States)
+44 128 564 7774 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 1211 (Australia)
+64 800 545 352 (New Zealand)
+43 161 0220 (Austria)
+49 603 168 960 (Germany)
+31 204 056 899 (Netherlands)
+351 217 806 226 (Portugal)
+852 27 211 111 (Hong Kong)
+63 22 508 888 (Philippines)
+27 115 526 000 (South Africa)
+82 25 239 700 (South Korea)
+94 114 797 200 (Sri Lanka)
+66 20 799 000 (Thailand)
+84 437 665 662 (Vietnam)
+54 114 003 5714 (Argentina)
6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku

Mielestraße 2, 61169 Friedberg

Italy
Via Giovanni da Udine 45 20156, Milano

Russia
117485, Russia, Moscow, ul Obrucheva, 30/1, stroyeniye 2, BC "Krugozor"

Sweden
Box 2004, 194 02 Upplands Väsby

Turkey
Kısıklı Cad. Şehit Teğmen İsmail Moray Sok., № 2/1 34662 Altunizade Istanbul

China
031/42F, HangSeng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120, China

Malaysia
Level 6, Building A, Dataran PHB, Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Philippines
№ 1 Auto Park Ave., Greenfield Automotive Park Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

South Africa
61 Maple Street, Pomona, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa

Sri Lanka
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka

Thailand
FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama IV Rd., Klong Toei, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Vietnam
An Binh Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

U.A.E.
P.O. Box 19879, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
G. Ardoino 1004, (1704) Ramos Mejia, Provincia De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600- 8o andar, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, SP, CEP:04534-000, Brazil

Mexico
Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 1240 Piso 15, Col. Santa Fe, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF, C.P. 05348

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitsubishi Customer Service. Initial Mitsubishi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitsubishi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitsubishi. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitsubishi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Mitsubishispare parts and agent way of treatment toward the problem.

Dear All,

Pls note that i am facing a real horrible time dealing with Mitsubishi Egypt agency, the problem start month ago, My car is Mitsubishi attrage 2015 and actually the car mileage is less than 4350Mile use (7000 kilometers ), when i visited them for 3000 Kilometers check up they said that the car have a problem in the brake parts which i don't know how specially it didn't pass 3000 Kilometer but they insist it's duo to bad usage !!
so they asked me to come back to them later to replace it, when i went there to replace it (month ago), they inform me that they will not be able to change the defected part cause the brake lining is almost totally damaged which also weird specially that i use the car once or twice per week max. and i will have to pay for it so i found no other option and i accept and here they came and say that the original spare part is not available in Alexandria and if we used the Spanish one they will not be allowed the change the other damaged part they talk about from the beg and they will made and order for us from the main head agent in Cairo as i live in Alexandria (200 Kilo away from there), again i have nothing to do except accepting what they say baring in mind that they asked me NEVER move or use the car cause it's really critical cause the brake lining is totally damaged and i may found no brakes working while i am driving, since this happen which is almost month ago and i can't use the car and every couple of days i make call to check if they order this brake lining and they keep say not yet and i keep calling both agents in Cairo and Alexandria in order to manage the order which suppose to be there job but no problem as i need to use my car finally Cairo branch told me that Alexandria branch already got all there monthly possible spare parts and they can't supply them with any more brake lining which is soo weird and at the end they asked me to drive the car which they already asked me not to duo to dangerous situation and go to Cairo 200 Kilo meters drive in order to change the brake lining and if it's danger to do i will have to deliver the car to them by any mean in order to have this brake lining replaced !!!
I rally never have such a way of treatment dealing with any of my cars before and when i decided to get the Mitsubishi attrage i though that Mitsubishi is a respectful company who care about there customer satisfaction but i am really soo disappointed from the way they deal with me and how they totally not care to solve specially that the damaged part was damaged duo to production problem which is not my problem at all and still they don't do anything to help, so i hope that this problem will be addresses to the right people who will take care and try to solve this problem with Mitsubishi Egypt, also pls let me know if you need any more details about my problem or info about the car .

Thanks for co-operation and waiting for feedback.
Amekky.

Red Deer Mitsubishicustomer service/service and parts

So we bought our car in may from red deer mitsubishi. As soon as we drove the car we realized the clutch and tranny were almost gone. I argued with the worst manager in that place (jan from the service department). They continued to tell us it was a radical clutch and needed to be worked in, and that it was fine and had went through an anvic. After multiple arguments they realized that the parts did need to be fixed. It took 7 weeks on the shop to get fixed. While it waa in the shop red deer mitsubishi paid for a rental in the meantime. I asked jan if they would put hail coverage on it she said she would. Then we got a massive hail storm and of course we get massive hail damage. When we told them she said she didnt put on the covereage but she would pay the damages for hail. Now that they have recieved the bill they are retracting what they said and are calling me a liar. This isnt the first time, terrible customer service and extremely unproffesional, red deer mitsubishi your word means nothing. They should be held responsible

Red Deer Mitsubishibad sales practices and poor employers

These people are low, there business practice is poor at best. I had started there has a sales man and the add I had apply for they stated there was a base wage. After working for them for 2 weeks there was nothing. On top of that, they incorporate poor marketing practices. Encouraging you to lie to the customer and feed them fake carrots to get them in the door. In other provinces you have to list the vehicle price. I think its time for Alberta to do this so company like this can stop ripping off. There is a motto in the car business called "All the money, all the time" basally what this means. It doesn’t matter what the vehicle is actually worth they will try to get as much out of you for it as they can. So maybe this 10 000 car thats only worth 8000 they will try to get you to pay 20 000 for it and finance it on top of that. Under the pretence that is amazing deal with 0% down.

Unfortunately just price listing wont stop them from ripping off there own employees. It also wont stop them from forcing there sales man to make cold calls on a dead call list that never get updated and half the people have all ready requested to have there names removed.

Companies like this should be run out of the town or burnt the ground to bad there’s no such thing as justice in the world any more.

Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi AsxThere is no respect to customers

Here In Iran, Arian Motor company is a representative of Mitsobishi car productions. Unfortunately, they are cheating with the costumers. The final price is not the one that they have promised at first. It increases at least 5% at the end. There is no one to explain and even if you want to cancel the deal, they delay a month to pay back your money.

They promise to deliver the car after 3 months but after 5 months they are still making subterfuges and prolonging the delivery time. There is not any good service centers for Mitsobishi specially for ASX model.
        I think the main reason that Mitsobishi is not successful to sell its prodoction like other companies (for example Hyundai) in Iran, is the awful costumer service of Arian motors.

Mitsubishi Outlander 2013Smell of sulfur

In July 2014 I bought 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander from Erin Mills Mitsubishi, after few weeks I experienced very strong smell of sulfur smell which made driving a car almost impossible. I went to a dealership almost on weekly basis/since the end of august to date, last visit was twice this week alone/I even suggested what might a problem the answer was it very expensive part and we have to go certain procedure, well I ask what that have to do with me I can't drive a car in my opinion that car is a health hazard especially during the winter season, how many times I have to go to a dealership to get that problem fixed, do I really have to go to a newspapers or local government to have a problem solved? that will not be a very good publicity or will it? All I ask for is to be able to drive a car that I paid for, the companies or dealerships responsibility is not ending with a payment from a customer

Sincerely
          Greg Konieczny Mississauga Ontario Canada

Mitsubishi Motorsfailure to assist in warranty

Purchased a new 2013 Outlander Sport in January 2013. In a
            little over a year it has had five (5) warranty issues, each requiring separate
            return to dealership. All have been "computer code, service-check engine
            malfunctions, airbag service errors". Last (unresolved) issue is a repeat
            of the airbag showing an error code. The local dealer refused to do the
            warranty work because they just dropped the Mitsubishi line and we received no
            notice from dealer (Davis Dealerships, Trenton, NJ) or from Mitsubishi on where
            do we go now for remainder of warranty. There are no other Mitsubishi dealers
            in our area. Wrote letter to Mitsubishi asking for help, will we get a loaner
            car since only option appears to be dealers far away??? Three weeks later no
            response/contact at all from Mitsubishi.

chuck carter Sep 15, 2014

where can i e mail a COMPLAINT on my new 2012 Mitsubihi Strada P/U that the PAINT WASHES OFF . the warranty here in the philippines will do nothing
                [email protected]

Mitsubishi Mr Slim Air Conditioner — weak cooling

dear manager of Mitsubishi company. I bought this AC for its good cooling on april 2011. but right from the...

Mark Mitsubishi LLC Glendale Arizona Scammed Me Over $900+ — mark mitsubishi llc glendale arizona scammed me over $900+

On 8/05/2013 I brought my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST vehicle into Mark Mitsubishi located @ 4434 W. Glendale...

Planet Mitsubishi Charlotte / 2009 Mercedes Ml320 — tag / title problems

Purchased a 2009 MB ML320 from these crooks. Paid 30k cash and had proof of insurance, but they refused to...

Concord Kia/Mitsubishimisrepresented vehicle

CONCORD KIA AND MITSUBISHI
              On Oct.28, 2012 we went to the Kia (CONCORD KIA AND MITSUBISHI) dealer looking for a very specific vehicle that we could tow four wheels down to be behind our motorhome (sometimes called a dinghy). We were shown a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee which seemed to fit the requirements; we checked the owner’s manual, and the salesman said he got the transfer case in neutral, we were examining the back of the vehicle and we believed him that everything seemed okay. We were trading in our low mileage 1999 Chevy Tracker (which can be towed four down, but we were looking for a newer vehicle) and were offered $2000 for it; they later came back saying that they overvalued it and would only give us $1500, having been there for several hours we said okay and we added an additional $500 to the down payment. They have since turned around and are now selling it for $7999.00? A week later we were camping with some friends and informed them we had bought a Jeep Cherokee. They told to check and make sure that we could tow it four down. Upon getting home Sunday night I tried to get the transfer case in neutral, and come to find out after much effort and internet search that there was a Jeep that could not be towed and that was the one we bought; my wife took it into a Jeep dealership when she had to get a 2nd key for the vehicle, which cost $257.00 and the Maintenance manager confirmed that indeed it could not be towed. We paid $11, 000 for a car we could not use!! We informed the dealer that we wanted our money back, they said they could not do that (not sure why), we have since found out they could have returned our money!!! And after much argument they said they would look for replacement vehicle (a Jeep Liberty Limited). After six weeks of stalling, they have still not found a replacement. It should also be pointed out that they have never responded to our emails or our effort to get them to phone us back we always have to call them. The last call I made I asked who the dealer was calling. His answer was vague, ” a wholesaler and I’m checking Craig’s list”. My next question was what you are looking for; answer “a deal that makes sense”.in my next email I asked him makes sense for whom? For us /or the dealership? And of course we have not received an answer back. My theory is that they are trying to buy the replacement vehicle for $7-8000 then turn around and give it to us for the $11, 000 we paid for the Jeep Cherokee. This would give them another profit over and well above what they made for selling us the Cherokee and underpaying us for our Tracker. I estimate that they have made a profit of $5-6000 on the Cherokee another $5-6000 on the Tracker for between $10, 000 and $12, 000. Is there a need to make more profit off us?
              In conclusion all we asked was a very specific vehicle we could tow behind our motorhome, and what we got was an $11, 000 mistake, which they are unwilling to rectify.
              Conclusion #2, it is now Dec. 7, and our last day to make our first payment, Robert Braun had promised to call yesterday – NO phone call again. I believe they are waiting for us to make that first payment!!

Red Deer Mitsubishilie cheat and fake promises

This Dealer has been quite the experience. I bought a vehicle from this establishment. While negotiating terms, the salesperson was very persistent in trying to sell me a propack protection for $2500. After evaluating the protection I refused. Again several times during our transaction the dealer tried persuading me to purchase it. Again I refused. So the deal is wrote up and heads to Finance Manager. I sit down with him and we went over agreed facts. So he presents me with this protection package at a lower cost ($1500). He tells me about all the wonderful attributes and how it gives me lifetime protection on spills and body paint/Rust protection. I finally said ok and paid the $1500. After going home and reading through the paperwork of what I had agreed to... I visited the dealership and told them that I had changed my mind and in fact I would like to cancel this protection. Chris Durant the finance manager was very disturbed by this and AGAIN tried changing my mind. I said I was not interested. Then he told me that all the paperwork was done and money paid. I reminded him that after carefully reading though the contract, I have 30 days to cancel the protection (as long as no work was completed yet). He then told me that I would have to contact the Auto Service Protection place in Sherwood park for the refund. I went home and contacted this place he said to. I spoke with a woman there in finance whom informed me that No in fact the dealer was responsible for the refund. She left me her direct line and EXT # and asked to have the finance call her directly if there was a problem. I relayed this back to Finance manager Chris and he told me he would contact her direct. It has been 4 days and I have not heard a thing. I even contacted Her again and she told me she has not received a call from Mitsubishi (Chris) and has also not received Vmail from him as well. Chris told me that he left a vmail for her as she had not answered. He also told me that he would contact me with an answer 3 days ago and I have not heard a thing. You know when I had to put a deposit on the vehicle I had to do it right away and in minutes... Not days. I wonder where the good honest dealers went? I would like to be happy with my purchase in all aspects so maybe someday I would go back there. Is this not important to the dealer? Lie to enough people and soon there will not be anyone to lie too. So this is day 5 and I have not heard a thing yet. Looks like a call to my Lawyer is in order...

Kw MitsubishiI think it is suspicious.

I got a quote on the internet from car insurance warehouse which was the KW Mitsubishi. I spoke to them on the phone and set up a policy and had to pay £631 deposit which I paid. I have printed off a motor policy cover note which they asked me to do which they sent to my email address. I have tried to phone up and email them but no reply. I think it is suspicious.

Mark's Casa Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishisqueaky brakes on my new 2012 mitsubishi outlander

The brakes have been squeaking on my new 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander since I purchased it. The dealership refuses to do any thing to correct this problem..

Mitsubishi Outlanderpoor service

we purchased a 2009 outlander. Oct 16/12 we lost the engine, road side assistance brought it 600 kms to the dealer. They apparently put it on the diagnostics machine and then called us to tell us the engine was gone. We knew that before we sent it in!!! We asked WHY it was gone (what happened for it to go|) and they replied that for us to find that out we would have to pay them to look for the problem.
                      We were basically told that because the warranty has expired (we are over the kms) that they have no obligation to help us at all. We asked if it was unusual for an engine to go in a little under 3 years and were told no. Obviously they was something wrong.
                      The tow truck driver told us that we were the 5th outlander he towed in this month with the same problem. All we wanted to know was why it happened!!!
                      Very disgusted with mitsubishi!!!

Mitsubishi Electronics Inc.faulty product

purchased a mitsubishi dlp tv series WD 65735 november 2008 overall picture quality not what i expected. after 2 1/2 yrs started seeing a couple white spots on screen which in time developed more flickering white and dark spots this is getting me peed off now started calling mitsubishi's 800 number for customer assistance they kept giving me the runaround about 3-4 phone calls finally got someone i thought had a heart but turned out they wanted to send me a dmd chip which is part of the optical light engine, and have an authorised mitsubishi tech install it at a whopping $200- 400 bucks ! i said no way !!so i told them send me the chip anyway i said i will find someone to install it! butttt... none of the service techs either diddnt have any experience in servicing these tvs or wanted me to ship it to indianapolis at my cost . well at this point i am at a crossroads here, i am not incredibly rich or well off now i have health issues and cant afford the cost, so as a last ditch effort my service manual showed me that texas instruments is the creator of this fancy dlp technology so i googled their number and spoke with a knowledgeable tech rep, geesh making several attempts to make a complaint i got the runaround from one dept tp the next. well getting back i was now more peeved than ever, i told the tech that your dlp technology sucks bigtime ! i would love to name this guy but i better not for liability matters. we spoke quite awhile and said basically they knew there dmd chip was flawed from the getgo and mitsubishi knows it as well, thats why they are handing dmd chips out like candy ! and those chips are not cheap either the tech from texas instruments was suprised to hear this . i can see that mitsubishi is in my opinion a crappy company to deal with and will not back up there product. i realise my tv is out of warranty but who expected all this to happen within a few years time what a bad product... yes they gave me a chip but i dont know jack about installing one! i will have to watch those spots grow til i can get another tv and not from mitsubishi ! so buyer beware. i hope someone starts a class action lawsuit soon i have read so many simular complaints on this message board. . i know i will be on that band wagon for sure!!!

Mitsubishitrash tv

I own an "older" (7 years) rear projection 65” TV model WS-65513. Late last year, the picture started showing up as waves that continued to get worse as the TV “warmed up”. We were shocked to learn from the repair technician that Mitsubishi no longer makes parts for this TV. He seemed to have been able to repair it but, within a month, the problem started up again. He now has it back in the shop and is still trying to locate a part (going on a total of 5 months now). I wrote to Mitsubishi saying it was hard to believe they had stopped making parts for a TV that was only 7 years old but they confirmed that is the case. I just wish I had purchased from a company that would continue to support a $2000 product for a lot longer than 7 years. This time around I'll deal with a more reputable company.

Mitsubishihardly used and has many lines in view

We have purchased a Mitsubishi 52" TV years ago and it was hardly ever used. A mininum of 100 hours useage. We had turned it on for the Superbowl game and it had Lines throughout the screen. We had a few experts and a cable representative in to view and research the problem. To our surprise, we were told it was the TV itself, and that it would cost as much for a repair as to buying a new set. We are very disappointed with the product and spend $3, 000.00 when we purchased it. We would like a resolution from the manufacter. Until they can resolve this or get us some kind of restoration, we have no intention of ever purchasing anything further with Mitsubishi what so ever.
                            Can we get help, or guided on how to go about it.

Ann

Mitsubishi 3-d DLP TV — bulb keeps blowing out

These people are scam artists — every time they tell me to fax my "PROOF of PURCHASE" I do and I never hear...

Mitsubishi Tv — extended warranty

In May 2010 my Mother purchased a Mitsubishi wide screen TV modal # LT46249 from Paul's TV for a little...

White Bear Mitsubishi — service department

I have had notheing but problems withe White Bear Mitsubishi. If you are looking for a vehicle DO NOT...