Midland Credit Management / Total scam
Midland Credit sent me a notice that I owed over $1, 600 for a bill from Citi Bank. I contacted Citi and they said I owed nothing and to ignore them, now I've received a notice from Alliance One on behalf of Midland & Citi Bank. I contacted them but didn't give them any information. They said it was from a debit from 1984 and they had my social security number. I wouldn't give it to them, so he told me it. My ex-husband & I had claimed bankruptsy due to an auto accident and it was finalized in 1985. I told them not to contact me anymore as I didn't owe this, but they said I had to prove it, I had to send it a copy of by bankrupsty discharge notice. Do I really have to do this? This is way of the statue of limitations in my state of Washington.
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland funding, LLC - unjust law suit 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior