Microsoft Corporation / e-mail scam
Microsoft corporation promo department
1290 avenue of the americas, sixth floor
New york, ny 10104
Ref nº: mi-xul/1673722/08
Batch nº: ld555734e
We, the board and management of microsoft corporation promo department wishes to notify you of our email draw held 25th of july, 2008 in which you emerged as one of the winners in the grand category "a". this result is today released to you as your e-mail address was attached to promo number: [protected].
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (one million british pounds sterling) in cash credited to your file number mi-luk/175463/07/08.
Please note that no entries were made and no tickets were sold.
This promotion was designed to compensate all microsoft users and prospective customers. the email cyber lotto draw was conducted from an exclusive list of 500, 000, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies worldwide picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot machine search from our central database of microsoft product users. you are therefore to receive a cash prize of £1, 000, 000.00 (one million british pounds sterling) from the total payout.
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. to claim your prize, you are advised to contact our certified and accredited fiduciary agent with your promo number: [protected] and batch number: ld555734e. you can contact him with the information provided below.
Name: steven wright
Tel: + [protected]
Fax: + [protected]
Emails: msft. fud. agent. firstname.lastname@example.org
You are advised to provide him with the following information required for claims processing:
1. full name...
3. current contact address...
4. telephone/mobile number...
5. fax number...
Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. you are to keep all winning information confidential, especially your promo and batch numbers. (this is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).
Congratulations from the entire board of the microsoft.
Yours in service
Mrs. miranda bowden
Award promotions manager
Please do not reply to this email. reply only to your fiduciary agent for the claims of your prize.
Confidential notice: this email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. if you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. if you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
More Microsoft Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook account/ hotmail account recovery
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed