Metro PCS / terrible overall service!

1 Torrance, CA, United States Review updated:

It all sounds like a good deal, but it's really a rip off. I bought 2 phones for $300 and they are both bad. They offer unlimited mins, but the battery life is worthless. I never get more than one bar, and my phone always says "searching" signal. Customer service is equally crapy. My phones were disconnected due to non-payment, but I had paid. 80% of my calls are dropped if not more. The phones malfunction all the time. I sure got what I paid for.

Rc

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008

Calls continue to drop more and more. Connection quality is has gotten worst with time. Is this company is going to ever offer g3 or even now g4 service.

• Ty
      25th of Jan, 2009

What You ppl Fail to realize is u should ask Questions Befor u buy our phones...As u kno Metro Hasnt been around very long so dont get mad at us for saleing you the phone were just doing our job nobody told you to buy the phones and not ask questions.I work for them and i to have a Metro phone i have the samsung messager slide phone and depending ont the area i do have dropped calls...u cant set good single everywhere.And as far as battery life do not leave your phone on the charger over night. Tykendreia Lewis From Shreveport, La