Metro PCS / terrible overall service!
It all sounds like a good deal, but it's really a rip off. I bought 2 phones for $300 and they are both bad. They offer unlimited mins, but the battery life is worthless. I never get more than one bar, and my phone always says "searching" signal. Customer service is equally crapy. My phones were disconnected due to non-payment, but I had paid. 80% of my calls are dropped if not more. The phones malfunction all the time. I sure got what I paid for.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro PCS - stealing peoples money for themselves 
- MetroPCS - the customer service and false advertising
- MetroPCS - unethical behavior 
- MetroPCS - Purchase a stolen phone
- MetroPCS - metro pcs store on the corner of broadway & lowell st, lawrence, ma