Mcdonald's / very disappointed about slow drive thru
I run a daycare as I drove to your McDonald 4514 Telegraph avenue Sept. 9, 2011 with a van full of hungry children. The drive thru was closed. Yes, I undestand the truck has to unload and supply food however he/she should park else where. I sat 30min. Waiting and observing hoping it would open. I have 20 children which I wanted to feed while on our adventure to our field trip ages 1-5 I didnt want to take them out to much work just eat on the run. We do this on Friday’s.
As, I waited and began typing this on my laptop truck still there business was extremely be lost. At least 40 or more cars left. The lady next to me couldnt get out she was an older lady need an orange juice diabetic sugar low. I offered her a piece of candy and fruit I had. I couldnt go in for her I had the children which werent mind. I called several times to ask when will the drive in be opened no answer. So just a bit disapointed.
More Mcdonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site