Mcdonald's / very disappointed about slow drive thru

United States Review updated:

I run a daycare as I drove to your McDonald 4514 Telegraph avenue Sept. 9, 2011 with a van full of hungry children. The drive thru was closed. Yes, I undestand the truck has to unload and supply food however he/she should park else where. I sat 30min. Waiting and observing hoping it would open. I have 20 children which I wanted to feed while on our adventure to our field trip ages 1-5 I didnt want to take them out to much work just eat on the run. We do this on Friday’s.

As, I waited and began typing this on my laptop truck still there business was extremely be lost. At least 40 or more cars left. The lady next to me couldnt get out she was an older lady need an orange juice diabetic sugar low. I offered her a piece of candy and fruit I had. I couldnt go in for her I had the children which werent mind. I called several times to ask when will the drive in be opened no answer. So just a bit disapointed.

Ko

Comments

• Br
      9th of Apr, 2012

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring.
    He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

I've seen this complaint before my friend Don't even fool me. The story still grows, along with your nose. So you can wipe off your chin, I know where you've been. it's all been a pack of lies.