McDonald's / wasted time
My wife stopped here for supper and got tired of waiting on employee's playing around inside and outside the building, she stopped there for supper after church and stood in line for 30mins. then left without ordering nothing, this is not the first time this has happened here we just left and went somewhere else to eat, it seems to me if they wanted customers to keep coming back they would do something about the horseplaying, I was in the food change business myself and these problems arrived they were stopped even if I had to cover someones shift maybe all mcdonald's see's now is dollar signs and not customer's, it will be awhile before me and wife visit this store again, a disatified cutomer gooodbye
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.