McDonalds / this mcdonald's branch is not using the standard ingredients!
Here are my complaints about McDonald's Tagbilaran:
1) There is only one toilet available and it is used by both male and female customers.
2) They always ran out of stock of some of their meals.
3) Their guards are useless. They do not even call the attention of noisy customers (students or kids!).
4) No quality control. They use different and cheaper brands of cheese and other ingredients. Their meals taste different compared to other McDo branches in Manila, Cebu or Cagayan de Oro.
5) Their table napkins or tissue papers are of poor quality.
6) Last Valentine's Day, they made a gimmick which is bad for the health. When you are inside their store, you will feel the whole place vibrating because of the large sound box!
7) Their cuts of the chicken are too small.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site