Mcdonalds Restaurant / lack of cheese in the fish fillet!
It is Good Friday and my mom and I just brought 7 fish fillets for our family dinner at home. We went through the drive through and didn't realize this until we got home. Each of the sandwiches seemed like they had a slice of cheese because of how the cheese fell over the fillet on one side of the sandwich. Rest ashore, when the kids opened their sandwiches to remove some of the tartar sauce, we noticed that not only were the slices of cheese very, very thin, but that it was only 1/2 of slice. We checked all fish sandwiches just to confirm that maybe it was only on a few sandwiches but all sandwiches were made the same way. From now on, if i have to go to a fast food restaurant I am going inside and taking a look at my food before brining it home.
More Mcdonalds Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on. 
- McDonald's - management 
- Mcdonald’s - rudeness 
- McDonald's - customer service 
- McDonald's - service