Mcdonalds Restaurant / poor service/no english spoken
I visted McDonalds off of I-95 South in Benson, NC today, 10-7-08. I felt like I was in a foreign country. No one behind the counter was speaking English. It was Spanish loud and irritating. This is the first McDonalds in which I have ever had such sorry service. The only thing the girl that took my order said to me was the amount I owed. There was no, "May I take your order, " or "Thank you" or anything else. She was just rude as was all the loud gibberish in Spanish going on behind the counter.
This will be my last visit to Benson's McDonalds. It has become Hispanic ville. And if this spreads to other McDonalds restaurants, I will mark them off my list as well.
American's should be required to speak English when working in a public establishment and courteous. (I'm assuming they are Americans)
Loud talking in a foreign language in a public eating place by employees is unacceptable and rude.
More Mcdonalds Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Dry stale buns and a dry Big Mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager
- McDonald's - fries 🍟 all small orders despite the size you order