McDonalds / dangerouse toy
I recently bought a "happy meal" and came home unhappy. The light inside the spiderwick toy that I examined could probably cause blindness or at least a headache to a small child. I was even more flabbergasted when I found out the toy was for children three and over! A four, five, or six year old wouldn't know not to put the light in their eyes! I am writing a letter to them saying that I want their toy changed immediatly. I cannot believe that the package was telling the truth by saying "safety tested"
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Dry stale buns and a dry Big Mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager
- McDonald's - fries 🍟 all small orders despite the size you order