The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Mcdonalds / dangerouse toy

1 16 firethornRancho Santa Margarita, CA, United States Review updated:

I recently bought a "happy meal" and came home unhappy. The light inside the spiderwick toy that I examined could probably cause blindness or at least a headache to a small child. I was even more flabbergasted when I found out the toy was for children three and over! A four, five, or six year old wouldn't know not to put the light in their eyes! I am writing a letter to them saying that I want their toy changed immediatly. I cannot believe that the package was telling the truth by saying "safety tested"

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Je
      28th of Feb, 2008
    0 Votes

    I agee, I myself have a headache due to this stupid toy!!! The Spiderwick Chronicles figures.
    I am calling McDonalds.

  • Fe
      23rd of Mar, 2008
    0 Votes

    Why don't you start shopping for a bubble, to carry your kid around in!

  • Li
      31st of May, 2008
    0 Votes

    Some people get upset about everything. People like you make it a Safety requirerment that all buckets
    have a big sign on it, not to stick your head in it.

Post your comment