Mcdonalds / product purchased at mcdonalds
Last week I visited McDonalds at on Quakers Hill Parkway, Quakers Hill NSW to buy some fast food for my family. I bought for myself, my favourite, McDonalds fish burger.
I would think very seriously about eating at McDonalds again.
It was the worst fish burger I have ever eaten. It was as tough as old boot leather, like it had been reheated several times. It was absolutely disgusting. I took a few mouth fulls and then threw the rest out. Besides the size of the buns and burgers decreasing, obviously so has the quality of McDonalds food. Once upon a time McDonalds use to have a high standard of quality, that has dropped drastically.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Drive thru order
- McDonald's - McDonalds Uber Eats McDelivery Day
- Mcdonalds - driver from kuehne +nagal truck registration gj63 s v v wreckless driving
- Mc Donalds - drink 
- McDonald's - horrible service!!