McDonalds / product purchased at mcdonalds
Last week I visited McDonalds at on Quakers Hill Parkway, Quakers Hill NSW to buy some fast food for my family. I bought for myself, my favourite, McDonalds fish burger.
I would think very seriously about eating at McDonalds again.
It was the worst fish burger I have ever eaten. It was as tough as old boot leather, like it had been reheated several times. It was absolutely disgusting. I took a few mouth fulls and then threw the rest out. Besides the size of the buns and burgers decreasing, obviously so has the quality of McDonalds food. Once upon a time McDonalds use to have a high standard of quality, that has dropped drastically.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - food 
- McDonald's - coffee
- McDonald's - payment was deducted 3 times due to the machine problem
- McDonalds - employees and manager
- McDonald's - burger