McDonalds / mcdonalds delivery

State/Prov = NY
Zip2 = 10036
Country = United States
Company phone = [protected]

Incident = I called for a delivery on July 20@ 8:00pm. I waited for delivery until 9:00pm. I called back and i asked where the food was and they told me that the grill on 44th and 8th ave. was not working. I asked why no one called to tell me not to expect delivery. They were very rude and dismissive. I then walked over to 44th and 8th and there was no problem with the grill. I then called back and asked why i was lied to and they hung up on me. I called again and asked for a supervisor. There was not a supervisor to speak to... again very rude to me.I think this is a great dis-service and i don't appreciate being hung up on and lied to. I love McDonalds and will continue to eat there but i was very surprised of the treatment i received.

Damage Resulting =
Contact me = N.

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Jul, 2008

With as concerned as you are, or should be, about the cleanliness at your restaurants, maybe you should consider a different way of putting the lids on coffee cups. The lids are always put on with bare hands right from where you drink. I think it may be a little more appetizing if you didn't see the employees sealing the cup with bare hands. Any comments???

• Re
      23rd of Aug, 2008

WTF did you expect?! You're ordering from McDonald's! Are you kidding me?

6th of Sep, 2010

Mcdonalds Delivers? Wow I live in the suburbs and we dont have anything like that here.