McDonalds - Nanaimo, BC / customer service
Was going through Drive thru this afternoon, March 7, 2010 waiting for my food at the pickup window. The server had gone to get my order and had left the window open. I do not appreciate one of the front line staff stomping up to the window "swearing" under her breath and then slamming the window in my face. If you have a problem with the window being open ie: drafty. too loud say something to the customer on the other side, maybe excuse me but leaving the window open makes it too loud but don't just slam it in my face.
To top it all off, I tried to place a complaint on the McDonalds website. There is no way to do this by email, the only option is to call long distance Monday to Friday. Guess they don't care too much about our complaints.
More McDonalds - Nanaimo, BC Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Sausage McMuffin bread MOLDED😡
- McDonald's - Service nd employer
- McDonald's - AGAIN, it's wrong...
- McDonald's - drive thru
- McDonald's - product