Mcdonalds / mcdonalds online order cancelled without notice / delivery delays

1 Philippines Review updated:

I ordered bff bundle through mcdonalds online delivery last night at 7pm. I received an email confirmation and a text message at 7:38pm saying that my ordered was confirmed and it will be delivered after 60mins (1 hour). I waited until 11:14pm but NO ONE CAME!!! I called the hotline 8-6236 but it says number is not in service!!! So i send a complain online then after 1hr somebody called me to say that they received my complain and explained that my order was cancelled because the branch in imus is on REST DAY!!!?? So i asked aren't there any other branches who can deliver my order??? Then he said the other branch only delivers until 10pm!!! So i told him that my order was placed at 7pm!! Then the guy said that there are some technical issues online that's why the order came in late!!! So now, i am wondering, if my order came in late because of tech issues online, then why did i received an email and text message on my phone saying my order was confirmed at 7:38pm??!!! Mcdonalds delivery is ZERO in customer service! If i didn't complain online then that means that nobody even cared to call me and inform me that they are cancelling my order!!! Someone only called me because i sent a complain!! Wow! Can't believe a well known fast food chain has poor delivery service!! Late delivery of food and worst is they are cancelling orders on their own without even informing customers and not delivering at all!! If you mcdonalds will keep your poor service like this, you will totally loose all your customers!! I don't know who's fault it is, is it the management who can't find solutions for this issues and can't find ways to improve service, or is it the employees who can't do their job properly??? Now, mcdo, YOU TELL ME!!! this has happened before too (my order was cancelled without notifying me at all, and late delivery came after 3 hours) but i didn't complain before because i hate complaining! But now, this isn't acceptable anymore!!! You totally lost us (me, my family and friends) now and We won't be ordering or even eating mcdo food anymore!! We hate mcdo! What's the use of advertising if you can't even take care of your customers? Remember that customer feedback is very important, you won't have business if you have no customers!!! so there, we spent whole night waiting for nothing, totally wasted almost 5hrs waiting for food that was cancelled pala in the first place! no dinner, very hungry and so pissed off! I wished we have ordered somewhere else! Now i learned one thing --- if you are hungry, don't ever try to order mcdo cause they will only keep you waiting and starving the whole night!!! Seriously, puputi na ang mata mo sa gutom at kakahintay tapos wala palang food na darating! Imagine that!

Fl
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Fl
      25th of Jul, 2015

Typo error! I mean "ORDER" not ordered here ---------------> I received an email confirmation and a text message at 7:38pm saying that my "ORDER" was confirmed and it will be delivered after 60mins (1 hour).