McDonald's / mcdonalds food contaminated given to me

Today around 8:50 am I stopped at the local Mc Donald in Rockville Crabbs Branch Way to get a coffee and an apple pie. Now I want to pit out that this is a kind of daily habit for me because my work location is very close to the McD and very convenient to me. However, today after 20-30 minutes I ate the apple pie and drank the coffee I had a terrible stomach pain that I have never experienced before! My belly was on fire . I was in my workroom and tried to hide my sickness but then two colleagues saw me very pale . I was actually fainting and they helped me to reach a chair. The pain was not going away but I am pretty healthy and opiate to get medicine . I asked a cup of water and started to massage my belly. After another 20 minutes I was starting worrying because there were not improvements and even sitting down I was having low blood pressure.
The I vomited twice and things went slowly getting better even though there was still a "little fire:" in my belly.
My employer (Mrs. Robin Wolff Depot Manager) asked me to leave the job for today and I got home but before going to rest in the bed (feeling better than this morning) I wanted to let you know what happened to me and that I am very positive that something was wrong with the food got from your restaurant . Please be aware that first, I did not eat anything before that coffee and apple pie, secondly, I am an healthy person doing sports etc. and (thanks God) rarely I get sick!
Looking forward to your reply
Regards
Mauro Ceschin [protected]
mausius@yahoo.com

McDonald's
McDonald's

Ma
Mar 13, 2018

Comments

• Su
      13th of Mar, 2018

Food poisoning doesn’t begin that fast. Generally, vomiting and diarrhea occur, not severe pain Pain requires a visit to an ER. They’ll run tests to see what’s wrong.

But, eating fast food for breakfast, is not healthy. High in sugar, fats and carbs, apple pie and coffee is a bad way to start your day.