McDonald's / mcdonalds food contaminated given to me
Today around 8:50 am I stopped at the local Mc Donald in Rockville Crabbs Branch Way to get a coffee and an apple pie. Now I want to pit out that this is a kind of daily habit for me because my work location is very close to the McD and very convenient to me. However, today after 20-30 minutes I ate the apple pie and drank the coffee I had a terrible stomach pain that I have never experienced before! My belly was on fire . I was in my workroom and tried to hide my sickness but then two colleagues saw me very pale . I was actually fainting and they helped me to reach a chair. The pain was not going away but I am pretty healthy and opiate to get medicine . I asked a cup of water and started to massage my belly. After another 20 minutes I was starting worrying because there were not improvements and even sitting down I was having low blood pressure.
The I vomited twice and things went slowly getting better even though there was still a "little fire:" in my belly.
My employer (Mrs. Robin Wolff Depot Manager) asked me to leave the job for today and I got home but before going to rest in the bed (feeling better than this morning) I wanted to let you know what happened to me and that I am very positive that something was wrong with the food got from your restaurant . Please be aware that first, I did not eat anything before that coffee and apple pie, secondly, I am an healthy person doing sports etc. and (thanks God) rarely I get sick!
Looking forward to your reply
Mauro Ceschin [protected]
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Rude manager & disrespectful
- McDonald's - Chicken nuggets
- McDonald's - Please stop gendering happy meal toys
- McDonald's - Pink
- McDonald's - Ice cream machine