McDonalds / closing early!
On april 11, 2008 my husband & i went to the drive thru at this location. As we pulled into the parking lot we saw all the employees, including the manager, standing outside the doors. We proceeded to pull up to the drive thru and place our order.no one was at the intercom to receive the order, so we drove on around to the window that takes the money, as we were just going to place our order there, and we were met by the manager and we were then told that the store was closed due to there being storm and tornado warnings out for the community and they would try to reopen when the warnings were over. My husband and i thought this did not sound right as we have been going to mcdonalds for a very long time and have never encountered this situation before. It was raining out but no tornados were spotted in our general vicinity. There is a mcdonalds on the other side of our city and it did not close down.we are very upset and don't know if we will return to eat there again.if the storms were that bad, why were ALL employees standing outside when we arrived??? I doubt that we are the only people that found this strange and are deciding now on weather to return to do business there again.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Food service
- McDonald's - Store Appearance
- McDonald's - the staff at one of your restaurants
- McDonald's - location not open when advertised
- McDonald's - state of the place / hygiene