Mcdonalds Malaysia / lost of personal belongings
I was having my dinner on 5th December 2017, while I was enjoying my dinner meal. Three unidentified male approach and grab my personal bag belong to me which contains laptop, modem, usb thumb drive, cables and other unidentified things. No security concern from premises no doubt I seated under their CCTV but during the entire episode, I watch the CCTV footage and noticed not even a McDonald staff walking around even less than 1 minute from incident happening.
At last resort, I complained to their website from USA to Malaysia but only cold shoulder whereas they send me an voucher not even can par with my losses over RM20K. I want a fair compensation and hope their staff will play more important role in safeguarding every customer consumer of them.
More Mcdonalds Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site