Mcdonalds Malaysia / lost of personal belongings

Malaysia Review updated:

I was having my dinner on 5th December 2017, while I was enjoying my dinner meal. Three unidentified male approach and grab my personal bag belong to me which contains laptop, modem, usb thumb drive, cables and other unidentified things. No security concern from premises no doubt I seated under their CCTV but during the entire episode, I watch the CCTV footage and noticed not even a McDonald staff walking around even less than 1 minute from incident happening.

At last resort, I complained to their website from USA to Malaysia but only cold shoulder whereas they send me an voucher not even can par with my losses over RM20K. I want a fair compensation and hope their staff will play more important role in safeguarding every customer consumer of them.

Mcdonalds Malaysia
Mcdonalds Malaysia

Ox
Apr 03, 2013

Comments

• Wo
      Aug 12, 2013
    Mcdonalds Malaysia - bad food
    Malaysia

What is this la ! I ordered a Spicy Mcchicken Deluxe set for my lunch previous day n i found out that my burgers patty (the chicken) was so hard n so difficult to munch..This is not the first time i experience this. There have been many times this happen to me. I hope this problem can be fixed. What happen to those hot meals i used to get at least warm ones. I used to get at least a warm patty for this burger last time but now things have really changed and its not for good. Whats the point paying money for some cold food? =_=