McDonalds / 24 hr. drive thru?
Often times after work, I'll go to the McDonalds located at Baseline Rd. and I-30 in Little Rock, Arkansas. However, the last time I went there... the Drive-Thru employee told me that they were unable to take orders for 30 minutes due to a "shift change." Having managed a restaurant in the past, I knew exactly what was going on. Without saying a word, I set the chronograph timer on my watch, and went about a block down the road to Waffle House for a "to go" order. Just so happens, my order from Waffle House took 30 minutes to cook and get out the door. So, in an attempt to call their bluff... I went back through the McDonalds drive-thru, and tried to place an order. Again, I was told by the person at the drive-thru that they were unable to prepare an order for me due to a "shift change..." and it would be 30 minutes. I responded, "Yeah, that's what you told me 30 minutes ago." Stay away from this McDonalds. The attitude of the employees is often reflected in the quality of the food at this location... when they'll serve it to you!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds, Cassopolis, Michigan - drive through
- Mc Donald's - the plastic used for cup tops. 
- McDonald's - wrong items on food 
- McDonald's - late night service
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru