McDonalds In Nottingham, Valley Rd / staff swearing at customer
went to McDonald's today sent my 18 year old daughter in to get a meal, when she came back she was almost in tears, i asked her what happened, she told me one of the staff working in the kitchen started swearing at her, so i went in myself to see what was going on, i called for the manager and told him, he called this person, his excuse was my daughter was in their earlier swearing at him. this very confused person thinks its OK to swear at customers and come up with any reason to cover their mistakes. the manager, which has no right to be a manager, if he cannot do his job properly, he turned around and said i know where he is coming from. we got no apology. i will be taking this further as much as i can anyway. McDonald's really need to give their staff proper training and anger management.
More McDonalds In Nottingham, Valley Rd Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - State of the place / hygiene
- McDonald's - burger
- McDonald's - store cleanliness
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - penny, the machias manager!