McDonalds In Land O Lakes, FL / food portion and uneatable fries
Yesterday, Monday, October the 16th at 7:30 pm - I went to the drive thru to purchase to regular value meals (number 7) which is the chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo...
When I got home, my husband and I realized that the sandwich had nothing but the bread and a DRY and "nugget size" piece of chicken... We drove back and talked to the manager... she turn around and gave us 2 new meals... the size of the chicken pattie was still half the size of the surface of the bread and on top of that the fries were so salty that we couldn't eat them!!!
Just a terrible experience... we normally do not eat in fast food restaurants but I happen to be preganant and I had cravings for a chicken sandwich... I could have been better off going to SUBWAY!!
MBA Maria Vera
More McDonalds In Land O Lakes, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald’s - cherry limeade slushie 
- McDonald's - restaurant 
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on. 
- McDonald's Restaurant #3475 - meal order 
- McDonald's - management