Mcdonald's In Kirkland Lake Ontario / horrible serivce

Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
I went to the McDonalds Drive-Thru for my family and another family. Arrived at the other family's house which is 5 minutes away. I realized we were missing my son's burger and 2 toys. When I called McDonald's and told them what I was missing the manager got on the phone. He asked what I ordered and I told him everything I had ordered and what was missing. He pulled my order up on the computer and verified everything I said that I had ordered. He asked me if I had a receipt. They had not provided me with a receipt. He said that it was store policy to give a receipt. They had not. He told me that he was unable to help me as I had no receipt. In essence he told me too bad, so sad!!! I was shocked. He could have probably seen from the computer that I had just placed the order no more than five minutes ago. The sad thing is that my son can't have cheese and all the other burgers had cheese on them so he had to go without a burger. I hope that the owner's of the Kirkland Lake Mcdonalds read this and do something about it. Friends of mine have gone through the drive thru since then and no receipts were given to them. I am totally disgusted with this Mcdonalds and will not go back. I am telling everyone about this and some of them won't go because of this.

Comments

Mr
  16th of Sep, 2008
It should be against the law to feed that crap to children.
St
  17th of Sep, 2008
You should call McDonald's Corp. ASAP, this is not how ANY MCDONALD'S does business, if this is an owner/operator or company store the manager made a poor choice in not replacing you food and toys. please call this complaint in to McDonald's hot line 1-800-244-6227. You will feel better and McDonald's will react at once.41
Sh
  2nd of Nov, 2008
mcdonalds in kl sucks they always screw up orders always forget to put stuff in order i dont have car and they expect me to return and get stuff when ive sent a cab to get order then get it with things missing.they are not compliant at all they all suck at serving public
Va
  16th of Aug, 2009
your fault for going to mcdonalds in the first place
Un
  20th of Sep, 2016
I was at kirkland lake mcdonalds other nite and ordered take out...I got home only to find that two burgers I ordered were not in my bag. I've been busy working 2 jobs to get complaint in sooner. But I do have copy of my receipt that shoes I did pay for 2 double cheese burgers that I did not receive . I was not about to take a cab all the way back at my own expense as I do not drive and I paid for a cab once to go there. This isn't my 1st complaint for this location. It's very poorly managed and cleanliness of the place is horrible. I've attached copy of my receipt of my order that shows I paid for 2 double cheese burgers and did not get with my order. Either get proper management or shut it down.

McDonald's Logo McDonald's