McDonald's / family box
Hi, my name is Helen and I want to make a complain today about the family box meal deal.
As I have many kids, I usually ordered the family box ($26.95- 4burgers, 4drinks and family sized chips/garden salads) with a few extras from the Rydalmere Macdonald which is close to my house. The problem is that when I ordered as a takeaway, very often I found out some missing items like salad, drinks or chips.
For example, last week I didn't get two garden salads and today ( 01/01/18) I ordered the same menu and this time, I have two salad but no family sized 🍟 and drinks problems too. First few times, I wasn't happy but understood that the shop is busy and the staff can make mistakes...also, I just don't want to go there again for fix these small things but since it is keep happening(at least four times) and also today's service wasn't the best at all, I am let you know that You need to training your staff to check the order properly and serve the customers in professional way.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - payment was deducted 3 times due to the machine problem
- McDonalds - employees and manager
- McDonald's - burger 
- McDonald's - advertisement
- McDonald's - poor service, very slow, cold food.