McDonalds / misstreat customer
the manager was so rude and act out the unprofessional maner. I went there last night which is Tuesday night 11/18 at 6:30pm to purchase a cup of coffee, 2 apple pies and a chese burger. they do not put cream and sugar out side available to customers use. I saw the sugar on the cart and I grasp 3, the manager came to me and grasp the sugar back from my hands and she alo made a comment that next time I have to open my mouth and ask for it. she yelled of me terribaly in front of the crowed custermers. I feel I was imtimidate and mistreat by this manager. it is uncall for her to act in the way she acted. it is just so unprofessional. as a customer, I feel I was mistreat and was treated in the nasty way. first of all, she should not took the sugar back from my hands. secondly, she should not scream and yell at me . i am not deserve to treat in the way I was treated. particularly, I do not want to pay my money for some one to treat me that way. it they sell the coffe to the customer, they should have cream and sugar available for customers use.
thank you for listening.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Coffee
- McDonald's - payment was deducted 3 times due to the machine problem
- McDonalds - employees and manager
- McDonald's - burger 
- McDonald's - advertisement