Mcdonald's / Cheddar Melt Meal / horrible taste!
I wanted something different for lunch... but I wanted McDonalds. I see a picture on the menu at the drive through of their new "Cheddar Melt Meal"... It didn't really look good on the picture (should have told me something right there, since pictures are usually better than the product) but, I thought since I do like burgers, I do like cheddar and I do like grilled onions, I will give it a try.
***OMG they are advertising that very burger on TV as I write this***... anyway... I have no clue what kind of bun it is served on, maybe wheat?
I decide to eat in my car... The first thing I noticed was the smell... yuck! But, I'll try it anyway. I bite into it and start gagging on it... it was as if they soaked it in salt! Now, I have to admit, I use more salt than any human being should... so, for me to complain about something being too salty, it has to be really bad! I forced myself to swallow it... I gagged it down... then wrapped the rest up and put it back in the bag and ate my fries for lunch. I went back to work, leaving the bag in my car, because I was too lazy to carry it in to throw it away... I'll do that when I get home... I had three candy canes at work to get rid of that horrible taste in my month, but that didn't even help. Time to go home now... I get in my car and as soon as I opened the door, my whole car smelled of that burger... I started gagging again, just from the smell of it... I think I'll stick with the Big Macs...
More Mcdonald's / Cheddar Melt Meal Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds, Cassopolis, Michigan - drive through
- Mc Donald's - the plastic used for cup tops. 
- McDonald's - wrong items on food 
- McDonald's - late night service
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru