Mcdonalds Restaurant — uncooked food, unclean restaurant
My family and I went to the McDonalds restaurant located at 10-250 Shawville Blvd. S.E. Calgary to have supper on April 15, 2007 at 6:27 p.m. Customer service was lax and the restaurant did not have one clean table although there was several people on shift "hanging around" in the back doing little or nothing. There floors were littered with garbage. My son, when he had to go to the bathroom, found the facilities disgusting. When we ordered, it came out as we asked. I did not receive my receipt, the only proof that we had ordered is on my bank records. I was halfway through my crunchy chicken club when I bit into the raw center, It was cooked until that point. When I went to complain, I was not given the choice of my money back but given another sandwich. When I got home I went online to complain to the company and was informed I could waste time being on hold through the 1-800 number I was given or go through snail mail. We are a family that go to McDonalds at least once a month and have been quite satisfied with what they offer. This restaurant disappointed us. I was sick to my stomach all night.
More Mcdonalds Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site