McDonalds / sexist advertising
I have recently heard a radio ad for McDonald's. It's the Miss Spend and Mr. Save advertising. I cannot believe that McDonald's would not only create such a explicity sexist ad, but would actuallly produce and air this same sexist ad on the radio. Did someone within their advertising "camp" not think that the stereotype of women spending and men saving, oh, and let's not forget the little blurp at the end, where the female asks to borrow money from the male. Unbelievable. I will make sure I post this complaint on every available website, tweet, facebook, and complaint board that I can find.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - The service at McDonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed.
- McDonald's - Owner
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage
- McDonald's - Wrong takeout order.