Mc'Donalds / dead bird in the coke
I went to the drive through at my local Mcdonalds - 3021 S. Val Vista, Gilbert, AZ 85296 and ordered a diet coke with ice. I drank the whole coke and when I opened the cup to dump the ice, there was a tiny baby bird inside. I complained to McDonalds headquarters and they did absolutely nothing. I didn't even receive a letter of apology. I will never go to McDonalds again, especially this disgusting one in Gilbert, AZ. I spoke to several people at the McDonalds headquarters and they were all shocked. I even received a case number - But that is it!!! How can it be that I do not even get an apology? Just goes to show you that these big corporations don't really care about the consumer.
More Mc'Donalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mc Donalds - drink
- McDonald's - horrible service!!
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - restaurant closed 
- McDonald's - southwest chicken salad