Mcdonald's / a roach was in my daughter's drink this morning.
This morning like every morning before school since August of 2017 I take my daughter that has ocd to McDonald's for her hot cakes and a side of bacon with a water. This morning her water had a roach in it at the parsons tn McDonald's. I called them and told them they apologized. I own a business in parsons as well and we use a local pest control which keeps bugs gone. We will no longer visit the McDonalds. I guess visiting there every day since August and this is my first complaint. Never have I ever had trouble with the service or food but this is nasty.
More Mcdonald's Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - No Receipt provided
- Mcdonald's - SLOW service
- Mcdonald's - Manager refused to give me my money
- Mcdonald's - pies
- Mcdonald's - service the entire visit was awful