Maytag / washer model # mvwb765fw
Washer doesn't clean clothes. Tech came out and said "washer does what it's designed to do"; that's nice, but it doen't get clothes clean. I put a cat blanket in the wash that had vomit and cat food on it. After first wash, it came out looking just as it went in. 2nd wash (tech was here and set the setting for that wash) came out a little cleaner, but still had vomit and cat food stuck to it.
Tell me how this is "energy efficient" if I keep having to wash the same things over and over?
Home Depot won't return it unless Maytag gives them a GMA (?) number. I want to exchange this washer! I am most certainly not a satisfied customer!
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Maytag® Social Media Relations
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - bravo washer
- Maytag - maytag fridge
- Maytag - Stove ymer8800fz1
- Maytag - french door ice maker jamming
- Maytag - maytag double-oven valve burners