Maytag

Posted: Nov 29, 2017 by

washer model # mvwb765fw

Washer doesn't clean clothes. Tech came out and said "washer does what it's designed to do"; that's nice, but it doen't get clothes clean. I put a cat blanket in the wash that had vomit and cat food on it. After first wash, it came out looking just as it went in. 2nd wash (tech was here and set the setting for that wash) came out a little cleaner, but still had vomit and cat food stuck to it.

Tell me how this is "energy efficient" if I keep having to wash the same things over and over?

Home Depot won't return it unless Maytag gives them a GMA (?) number. I want to exchange this washer! I am most certainly not a satisfied customer!
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear Katele56:
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Maytag® Social Media Relations
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Washing Machines

Comments

N  29th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi Kate.

I appreciate making your acquaintance. Hopefully I can help you with the problems you're experiencing.

The Maytag MVWB765FW really is a decent quality washing machine. It's well rated by most reviews.

All washers are required to fit within certain energy efficient regulations. This means that you won't see any washers that operate like those of yesteryear.

The issue is learning how to properly operate these new units.

For operating at higher cleaning ability, select the 'Power Wash' setting and 'Deep Water Wash' option. For even heavier, ground in stains, you'll want to pretreat.

With those instructions, I'm sure you'll have more favorable results.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree