Maytag / maytag washer
We bought the Maytag Washer you can see in the photos. After one month, the motor simply "exploded" putting us in danger since lots of water split over the electrical system. I called customer service, my complaint ticket was ignored, none gives any proper answer and honestly I'm not willing any more the replacement of the machine, but a the refund. I'm tired of not being listened and I can't trust anymore. If I don't get my refund I will have to proceed legally with the support of the General Consumer Support Institution.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2018
Bren Ruiz, we're sorry to learn of your experience. We would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com at your earliest convenience with a brief description of your concern from complaints board, your name, address, a phone number and best time to reach you along with your model and serial number.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Maytag washer
- Maytag - mvwc416fw - 3.6 cu. ft top load washer service complaint
- [Resolved] Maytag - maytag bravos xl
- Maytag - washer and dryer
- Maytag - french door refrigerator model #mfi 2269vem10