Maytag Dishwasher / noisy
I have Maytag Quiet Series 300 (MDB 5601AWW) dishwasher and purchased it in 2006. Within 1 year of using it, it started making an unusual noise. It is supposed to be the "quiet" model. The cycle will start out in the quiet mode, but then make a louder rumble and from then on make a loud rumbling noise on and off throughout the cycle. It cleans perfectly. However, we bought that model because of the quiet function, which is not working. Could you advice what can I to do to fix it?
More Maytag Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago