Maytag / crap dishwasher

We purchased a Maytag Quiet Series 300 Dishwasher not quite 3 years ago. Now it doesn't drain, the control panel doesn't work and the handle is busted. Repair estimate is $370.

Is it really fair that consumers pay good money for these products and to no fault of our own have to replace a product 3 years later?

Maytag is willing to rebate 15% of the cost of a NEW Maytag dishwasher. My question is why would I want to spend a dime on a BRAND that has already proven to be a piece of crap? It is shame that Maytag cares more about their bottom line than making a quality product that lasts.

Va

Comments

• Pe
      11th of Aug, 2008

I totally agree, it sounds like I have the twin piece of junk to this one.

• To
      9th of Nov, 2008

totally agree i bought 300 series dishwasher and self clean oven and both dont work very well says its at 350 degrees and its at 275, another 9 oclock dinner . never another maytag again

• Ce
      25th of Aug, 2009

I had the same problem with my dishwasher . I will never ever buy Maytag agin it's a rip off . My best friend got a phone call from maytag they signed a contract for 15 8000$ for a/c heating central system she had 10 days to cancel her contrat with them and she canceled her contract before 10 days cause she found out that the seller was telling all ### lies that she would be saving heating cost that long term in 10 year it should come to the same amount as what she pays for the system. The bad thing is they started the work before 10 days so now she has holes in her ceramics, hardwood floors and basement walls .Now it's 15 days she is still waiting for them to come pick up their boxes and stuff that is taking so much place and to come fix the house as it was before, everytime she calls them they never return her calls now she has to look for a lawyer .it's ridiculous they haven't even called the bank to cancelthe loan all I know I my friend has 3 kids 2 of them babies and she has hardly time for herself and now she has to spend so much time and stress fixing up this hole situation cause maytad is full irresponsible. They are CROOKS

• Cl
      6th of Sep, 2009

I bought a series 300 dishwasher 18 mouths ago. Now it won't drain and it is starting to make sounds like the it is shutting off and on while it is running. I think it is going to completely stop working. This thing is JUNK! Don't Buy.

• Si
      15th of Feb, 2011

The worst nightmare with the products of Maytag. we called regarding damaged dishwasher after their recall for the defects, the supervisor - Reggy ID 3761 refuse to send technician, only if we pay. never never buy Meytag!!!

• Si
      15th of Feb, 2011

Dont Buy Maytag. the service is the worst try to talk to the supervisor Reggy ID 3761 and you will see why.