Maytag / crap dishwasher
We purchased a Maytag Quiet Series 300 Dishwasher not quite 3 years ago. Now it doesn't drain, the control panel doesn't work and the handle is busted. Repair estimate is $370.
Is it really fair that consumers pay good money for these products and to no fault of our own have to replace a product 3 years later?
Maytag is willing to rebate 15% of the cost of a NEW Maytag dishwasher. My question is why would I want to spend a dime on a BRAND that has already proven to be a piece of crap? It is shame that Maytag cares more about their bottom line than making a quality product that lasts.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwb765fc
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
- Maytag - maytag centennial top load washing machine