Maruti Udyog Ltd. / non delivery of autocard
As a customer of maruti udyog ltd. I should get all the facilities the company has promised to its customers. but in the last three months I am observing the mul is looking for excuses. I applied for autocard on [protected] and after several mails and calls I recieved mails from citibank that 'due to some problem which cannot be shared they cannot entertain my application'.
I had not applied for this card. mul offered me autocard when I visited one of their service station in noida (rohan motors). whoever the executive was, he insisted me so hard that I couldn't resist to say yes for this card and when I made my mind then this sorry letter comes. it is very shameful and insulting to a customer who showed faith in maruti udyog limited.
Mul is shedding its fault by transferring the blame on citibank. whereas it is mul's duty to deliver the autocard to its customers.
Syed mohd murtaza
(owner of maruti zen-dl7c b 5477)
Add : g-269/a, sec-11, pratap vihar, ghaziabad
More Maruti Udyog Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi