Maruti Esteem LXIbraking system

i purchased my esteem lxi (brand new) on december 2007 and i did only 16000 kms yet. now its braking system is not working properly, its vacuum pressure leaks out when it is parked for only 30 minutes or more . and when i apply brakes while engine is not started, very first paddle cannot stop the car but it should do this for very first time only, note every time until we start the engine.
i visited the dealer where from i purchased (from shakti motors, sirsa, haryana) my car. but they people are intended not to hear my complaint.
they said it will work properly after starting engine only but it should stop car only once only once without starting engine .
plz help me what i shoul do. i not found even maruti suzuki's e-mail where i could send my complaint.
udaydeep +[protected]

Comments

• Gu
      Aug 31, 2009
    maruti esteem lxi - Defective Serives provided by the Fair Deal -Dealer
    Maruti Esteem LXi
    India

I had bought my Maruti Esteem LXi from Fair Deal Car Pvt limited in November 2008 it met an accident on 21st August 2009.

I gave it for repair under claim to at the fair deal service station on 22nd August 09.They repired the old bummers and got them painted saving that the insurance servaior denied that it cannot be replaced with the new one as it can be repaired.

however the bumper and the body has a good amount of gap on both the side and when i said to get it corrected they said said that it cannot be coorected more than that and it is the maximum they can do.

when i asked them to provide me a complaint register as i want to get my complaint registered they denied that the dont have any thing like this.

i reported to them that they heve borked the swithch of the AC window used to rotate it they said that they will get it corrected and will send a mechanic at my home at it was getting late (as it was 7.00 p.m).

On 29th August on mechanic (Rohit) came to my residential address and tryied to correct the AC window switch but he was not able to correct it instead he also broked the second one.

I again called at the Service station and another person picked the phone (Imran) and said that they will again send a mechanic and same will be corrected.

Till that day i had not received any call/any person from them.

If this is the level of services in the authorised service stations than it i better to get the cars repaired from the nearby local service stations intead o the authorised one.

Ajay Gupta