Maruti Esteem LXI — braking system
i purchased my esteem lxi (brand new) on december 2007 and i did only 16000 kms yet. now its braking system is not working properly, its vacuum pressure leaks out when it is parked for only 30 minutes or more . and when i apply brakes while engine is not started, very first paddle cannot stop the car but it should do this for very first time only, note every time until we start the engine.
i visited the dealer where from i purchased (from shakti motors, sirsa, haryana) my car. but they people are intended not to hear my complaint.
they said it will work properly after starting engine only but it should stop car only once only once without starting engine .
plz help me what i shoul do. i not found even maruti suzuki's e-mail where i could send my complaint.
More Maruti Esteem LXI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure 
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car 
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre) 
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car