Having problems with University Kia?

6519 University Dr. NW
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

University Kia — service dept, and management

I have bought two vehicles from this dealership, my most recent was a new 2019 Kia Sorento, I was bringing it...

University Kia-- Huntsville ALCar Purchase

I went in thinking I would walk out with a vehicle. As they advertise if you bring home $350+ a week, you are guaranteed. This was not the case! Can you say false advertising. The customer service was horrible. The receptionist was texting and flirting with the salesmen, the building needs repairs. Something dropped on my from the ceiling. This was a horrible experience!!!

University KiaLied to!

I went in to University Kia on March 7th around 3p. I didn't have alot of time but wanted to look around (was my daughter's prom day). After talking to a salesperson, he told me if I would come back after I got her off to prom, that I could take home a vehicle until Monday and test drive it to see if I liked it. Very pleased with this, I returned around 7p after calling to make sure the vehicle was ready. When I arrived, he requested some personal information, drivers license, and insurance card. A few minutes later the sales manager approached us to inform us that they would not approve a test drive for more than one day and that we would have to return on Monday (30 minute drive each way). I also found out at this point that the salesperson had taken the information that I had given him and run my credit...after I had implicitly told him not to. I already had a pre-approval through my credit union for my vehicle. I have worked very hard over the past 2 years to repair my credit that was damaged in a divorce and i am extremely upset over the lies, the deception, and the attitude I received from this dealership. The sales manager didn't even act like it was a big deal. I will never buy from this lot...and prob not even a Kia after this experience.

University Kialiars

I recently purchased a Kia soul on [protected], everyone waa kind when trying to make a deal however once the papers were signed it has become very difficult to obtain items promised in writing during the sale. No one wants to return my calls as I live 2.5 hours away. Its two simple items a cargo cover and a cargo net, but seemingly they do not want to give the items they promised. Secondl, a week after purchasing the vehicle I noticed condensation collecting in the headlight (a warranty issue), no one returns my calls and I have left several messages. I don't deem it appropriate for a customer to track someone down to obtain items due to the or complete repairs that are covered under warranty. I would not get another vehicle from them and would high recommendations others to stay away from the wolves in sheep's clothing. I rather deal with a wolves upfront that to be bamboozled by lies, deceit, and plan disregard for the customer.

• Mk
          MkStItCh Dec 23, 2014

I am sorry that you are having a tough time dealing with them for the items that they promised...
          As far as the water in the headlight, if it is a warranty issue then you set up an appointment to get it fixed and take it in. You do NOT need them to call you back.

Good Luck

University Kia-- Huntsville AL — Poor Customer Sevice- false advertisement

Bought a car on march 20th 2009 when they wee ofering a deal that if you have a job ad $350 a week you will...